Shots fired, Christ the KING 👑 HC calls out PAramus Catholic

imaGoodBoyNow

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yup, that was a PGL game. That's why I'm surprised the CTK coach wouldn't take advantage of a great oppty at SJC.

Maybe there is something more to it. Perhaps a history between some coaches or some other reason. 

Everything isn't always about "fear of a loss" or whatever. 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 9:51 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Back to football

, @GardenStateBaller CTK did play SFA last year I’ll give them that but I find it hard to believe that any BNU coaches would be ducking that team

He should try being a viable opponent in his own state before looking to take his show on the road. CTK is famous for underachieving when you take the amount of D1 recruits they have and yet they get smoked by Cardinal Hayes. The same Cardinal Hayes a 4 loss St. Joe's team smoked and rested starters toward end of 3rd quarter. Same cardinal Hayes that won states after that. Bruce needs to shut up and prove they are worthy of a high profile game. His team got 55 hung on them by SFA before the half. Lol

45 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

He should try being a viable opponent in his own state before looking to take his show on the road. CTK is famous for underachieving when you take the anount of D1 recruits they have and yet they get smoked by Cardinal Hayes. The same Cardinal Hayes a 4 loss St. Joe's team smoked and rested starters toward end of 3rd quarter. Same cardinal Hayes that won states after that. Bruce needs to shut up and prove they are worthy of a high profile game. His team got 55 hung on them by SFA before the half. Lol

I agree with your sentiment definitely.  I have been saying that for years.  To play devils advocate, they are trying to build a football program at a traditional powerhouse basketball school. Also they beat Hayes last year.  Their losses were to Iona and Stepinac.  The guy is obviously a loudmouth but to his credit he has seeked out games with almost any willing takers.  I do agree they need to break into the upper tier of their own league first and build from there.  Don’t know if it’s going to possible at a basketball school like CTK though.

• Like 1