Louisiana 4-0 in College Football Bowl Games.

RedZone

LSU, Tulane, La-Tech, and La-Lafayette all big bowl winners.

And, 3 teams who won 10 or more games cementing our status as the most powerful college football state in the nation...

LSU 14-0

La-Lafayette 11-3

La-Tech 10-3

It's hard to be humble when you're from the Bayou.

Louisiana won more bowl games than most college football conferences....smh

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

After the Saints Loss I guess you gotta find something enjoyable to brag about.... 

He was absent after the Aints Loss. 

He was panicking for anything because he didn’t want to show his face. What a pussy. What kind of grown man is afraid of what people on a message board think about him? 

A frail, weak, little dick puss I guess. SMH 

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Saints won the NFC South and went 13-4 this year...and beat 3 teams currently still in the playoffs.

I enjoyed all 13 wins..

Dude I swear I'm not trying to be an Ass tbh I wanted  New Orleans to win... I didn't expect Minnesota to actually "Show Up" 

Kirk Cousins has been a miracle for the Vikings. 

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude I swear I'm not trying to be an Ass tbh I wanted  New Orleans to win... I didn't expect Minnesota to actually "Show Up" 

The Saints have lost 3 straight playoffs games on the last play of the game......we are used to it.

I'm certainly not going to cry about it like crying concha and all those guys.

"The New Orleans Saints can't seem to find a break in the playoffs. For the third-consecutive season, and the second straight home playoff game, the Saints lost on the final play of the game"

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Cousins has been reborn last 2-3 seasons it seemed, was rocking at Washington--- they let him walk.

IDK.

Good for him.

BGW

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's a real shame these power football states have to load up a couple little high schools just to have something to talk about during football season.

Louisiana is a Man's Football State..

1215906054_tenor(3).gif.1ea3db84d6cf9ab713798ddd01a3ef05.gif

Fucking idiot, your state is full of pussy shit teams afraid of competition, but maybe that's why your so insecure posting on here 

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

The Saints have lost 3 straight playoffs games on the last play of the game......we are used to it.

I'm certainly not going to cry about it like crying concha and all those guys.

"The New Orleans Saints can't seem to find a break in the playoffs. For the third-consecutive season, and the second straight home playoff game, the Saints lost on the final play of the game"

https://images.app.goo.gl/a4QBssPbzgP9vH8n8

Must run in Louisiana blood, LSU is notorious chokers and so are the saints

Saints choked and LSU will choke Monday night 

3 hours ago, mje44 said:

Texas only has 2 and Florida has 3. 

Interesting how you didn’t mention either of those states 🤨

He just jealous that he is on a HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL board and has to bring up college or pro teams to make Louisiana sound relevant

He is a clown with no case and no skills, just like his kiss ass clown buddy Los 

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

He just jealous that he is on a HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL board and has to bring up college or pro teams to make Louisiana sound relevant

He is a clown with no case and no skills, just like his kiss ass clown buddy Los 

Outside of the Florida Gators and STA you have absolutely nothing in Florida this year.

columbia was fun to laugh at this year though, so there's that. They always are!

Cya, junior.

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Outside of the Florida Gators and STA you have absolutely nothing in Florida this year.

columbia was fun to laugh at this year though, so there's that. They always are!

Cya, junior.

At least we face real competition, those Rummel jokes could win 10 titles and it wouldn't carry the same prestige of winning one championship in a real state like Florida because real experts know those Louisiana jokes are minor leagues and will always be Florida's bitch

Now remember that junior boy

• 4 weeks later...