Returning to alabama

HSFBfan

On 1/6/2020 at 2:53 PM, ChimpGrip said:

Our offense will be great next year. QB position is more than fine. Here's why,

Mac Jones showed towards the end of the year he can sling it around and run this offense. The passing game dropped off only a little. With an off-season to develop and fine-tune his game, he should be one of the best QB's around in 2020. 

On the other hand, knowing how good Mac is, if Bryce Young is good enough to win the starting QB job, then we have yet another special talent at the QB position. Either way, we're going to be good at QB. 

I expect other receivers to step up and fill in nicely. OL returns 4/5, so it should be even better in 2020. Maybe the best OL in the SEC. 

At RB, whether Najee goes or stays, we're fine. It will be nice to see Sanders, Robinson, Ford, and maybe Mcclellan fill in. 

2020 offense could be the best yet, we'll see. 

how many quarterbacks do you on the roster w/ Bryce coming in???  

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

How can you be a Raiders fan and Alabama fan? Please enlighten me. 

Does that break some standard or rule that you have? How can anyone like the Longhorns and the Panthers? Or the NY Giants and LSU? I know devout fans who do.

People like who they want. Neither I or they follow some unwritten rule about what qualifies you to be a fan of any team. People have different reasons to like teams, and you have no say in that.

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

Does that break some standard or rule that you have? How can anyone like the Longhorns and the Panthers? Or the NY Giants and LSU? I know devout fans who do.

People like who they want. Neither I or they follow some unwritten rule about what qualifies you to be a fan of any team. People have different reasons to like teams, and you have no say in that.

Why not like the team(s) for where you are from?

Like, maybe not bandwagon? 

8 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

What the depth chart will look like:

Bryce Young, Mac Jones, Tualia Tagovailoa, Paul Tyson, and there’s a walk-on who’s name I do not know. So five, unless I’m missing someone.

Does Paul Tyson ever see the field, he seemed pretty good in HS?  Or is he stuck at UA b/c of his legacy status?  

the walk on is Stone Callenbach. 

18 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Does Paul Tyson ever see the field, he seemed pretty good in HS?  Or is he stuck at UA b/c of his legacy status?  

the walk on is Stone Callenbach. 

Will probably never see the field. It’s a three-man race at this point for QB. Whoever wins will have at least one solid back-up (assuming one transfers). In that scenario, Tyson’s best position on the depth chart will be third string.