Returning to alabama

HSFBfan

Just now, LaReb said:

Well I might have to start watching more bama games lol. My daughter and Slade went to school together since kindergarten. Even watched him a few times in elementary and jr high but mostly in high school and always wanted to see him in purple and gold butttt at least he did stay in the sec

He will be playing quite a bit if he keep his job at the WR position.  

And hell see your team in November 

2 minutes ago, LaReb said:

Yeah but I’m not real sure it will be the same outcome next year. I hope but I think we are going to loose to much to repeat but I’m still hoping and dreaming for this year lol

Bring the natty home to the sec. I'll deal with it being in death valley for now. 

2 minutes ago, LaReb said:

Yep like I said I’m still hoping for this year. This Clemson team worries me a little. But it’s always LSU then the SEC so if not mike it’s that damn elephant or a gator or another tiger and maybe by some miracle a bull dog

Clemson secondary isnt that good

And TL arm went numb when hit by ohio state defense

Lsu isn't going to let TL run for 69 yards to the house. 

Lsu defense needs to play solid defense and burrow is going to throw for 400 yards 

47 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Mac is starting next year and than hes gone. No reason to stick around when u know then job isnt yours 

Bryce young time in Tuscaloosa. Sark & Saban went all out recruiting Bryce, they knew he was the guy to replace tua.  I believe he starts game 1 against SC next year. Bryce is all business and I believe he has better tools than Mac does. I think Mac helps Bryce get acclimated early but once Bryce is rolling he’s taking the job. I’m planning on going to the spring game this year to watch them battle it out

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bryce young time in Tuscaloosa. Sark & Saban went all out recruiting Bryce, they knew he was the guy to replace tua.  I believe he starts game 1 against SC next year. Bryce is all business and I believe he has better tools than Mac does. I think Mac helps Bryce get acclimated early but once Bryce is rolling he’s taking the job. I’m planning on going to the spring game this year to watch them battle it out

Mac has been in the system and that's why I'm giving the nod to mac. He did play well in the bowl game and has played pretty well taking over for tua. I think u redshirt bryce and 2021 is his year 

1 minute ago, LaReb said:

The defense is my concern as long as they play lights out it comes back to the sec but if not it’s anybody’s game imo. But I’m still a loyal fan regardless if I could make it through the Lesser miles years I can get through this too I guess lol

Oh come on how can u support a coach that eats grass

That’s what I’m saying I made it through the years of wanting him gone so bad. Never was really fond of hiring coach o either and I think this is the team that it didn’t matter who the coach is they would be special so I’m real converging into next year 

1 minute ago, LaReb said:

That’s what I’m saying I made it through the years of wanting him gone so bad. Never was really fond of hiring coach o either and I think this is the team that it didn’t matter who the coach is they would be special so I’m real converging into next year 

I give more credit for brady than O. But if O was part of bringing in brady than yeah I'll give him credit for the hire 

On 1/6/2020 at 1:12 PM, HSFBfan said:

Mac has been in the system and that's why I'm giving the nod to mac. He did play well in the bowl game and has played pretty well taking over for tua. I think u redshirt bryce and 2021 is his year 

There is zero chance Bryce signed with bama if he was told they are planning on red shirting him.  He is already competing for QB1 since he has been on campus to start the week. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...