Returning to alabama

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Clemson brings back a lot on both sides of the ball.  

They do but I believe with tua back and the sos nod always going to the sec you would see alabama at 1. 

But Clemson would def be in the consideration with TL coming back and the rest of their talent

Now that tua is gone alabama will not be 1 next year going into the season

Losing jeudy tua etc are big losses 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

They do but I believe with tua back and the sos nod always going to the sec you would see alabama at 1. 

But Clemson would def be in the consideration with TL coming back and the rest of their talent

Our offense will be great next year. QB position is more than fine. Here's why,

Mac Jones showed towards the end of the year he can sling it around and run this offense. The passing game dropped off only a little. With an off-season to develop and fine-tune his game, he should be one of the best QB's around in 2020. 

On the other hand, knowing how good Mac is, if Bryce Young is good enough to win the starting QB job, then we have yet another special talent at the QB position. Either way, we're going to be good at QB. 

I expect other receivers to step up and fill in nicely. OL returns 4/5, so it should be even better in 2020. Maybe the best OL in the SEC. 

At RB, whether Najee goes or stays, we're fine. It will be nice to see Sanders, Robinson, Ford, and maybe Mcclellan fill in. 

2020 offense could be the best yet, we'll see. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Clemson is fortunate they get a soft schedule. They better be back in the playoffs with the conference they play in, inexcusable not to.

I hope both teams lose next Monday 😂, can't stand either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Our offense will be great next year. QB position is more than fine. Here's why,

Mac Jones showed towards the end of the year he can sling it around and run this offense. The passing game dropped off only a little. With an off-season to develop and fine-tune his game, he should be one of the best QB's around in 2020. 

On the other hand, knowing how good Mac is, if Bryce Young is good enough to win the starting QB job, then we have yet another special talent at the QB position. Either way, we're going to be good at QB. 

I expect other receivers to step up and fill in nicely. OL returns 4/5, so it should be even better in 2020. Maybe the best OL in the SEC. 

At RB, whether Najee goes or stays, we're fine. It will be nice to see Sanders, Robinson, Ford, and maybe Mcclellan fill in. 

2020 offense could be the best yet, we'll see. 

All sounds great when u lay it out like that.

Btw you didnt mention one name at QB....tualia t.....what happens to him

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Clemson is fortunate they get a soft schedule. They better be back in the playoffs with the conference they play in, inexcusable not to.

I hope both teams lose next Monday 😂, can't stand either.

I'm rotting for LSU. If alabama cant win it all than let the trophy come back to the sec were it belongs 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Than its either win the starting job in the fall or transfer.

Bryce is the next big thing 

Bryce will redshirt this year and than it's his job. 

I agree. Wish Tualia would stay anyway.

It will be interesting to see what Bryce can do. Who knows, maybe he's so good that he pulls a Trevor Lawrence and pushes Mac out of the starting job. Unlikely, but anything can happen. 

Y’all also have one hell of an athlete in Slade Bolden if they can continue to develop his ability. Watched him all through high school and he could be a great asset not sure he could be a qb but definitely a receiver or running back but it all depends on his development in the college scheme of things

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

I agree. Wish Tualia would stay anyway.

It will be interesting to see what Bryce can do. Who knows, maybe he's so good that he pulls a Trevor Lawrence and pushes Mac out of the starting job. Unlikely, but anything can happen. 

Mac is starting next year and than hes gone. No reason to stick around when u know then job isnt yours 

3 minutes ago, LaReb said:

Y’all also have one hell of an athlete in Slade Bolden if they can continue to develop his ability. Watched him all through high school and he could be a great asset not sure he could be a qb but definitely a receiver or running back but it all depends on his development in the college scheme of things

I forgot about slade. WR would be a help. Rb is pretty stacked 

Slade was a back up WR this past year on the depth chart 

1 minute ago, LaReb said:

He was always a beast when he had the ball in his hands but that was high school. I’ve only seen him a couple times get on the field for bama but he will be a jr next year so might start hearing his name more and more

Slade last year was a FS Freshman

He should be starting WR-H next year

Waddle Smith and Bolden

Well I might have to start watching more bama games lol. My daughter and Slade went to school together since kindergarten. Even watched him a few times in elementary and jr high but mostly in high school and always wanted to see him in purple and gold butttt at least he did stay in the sec

• Like 1