NS RB Zach Evans

rockinl

I like Zach, I'm hoping he pulls it together.

Things are pointed to it not happening at Georgia, I would like for it to happen.

Kids are Kids and do kid stuff and more than likely will continue to do kid stuff next level.

But Georgia is equipped to handle anything a kid will throw out.

Best of Luck Zach, hope to see you in Red and Back.

Now back to your ShitFest with Columbia, Guru and RedZone.....

BGW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I like Zach, I'm hoping he pulls it together.

Things are pointed to it not happening at Georgia, I would like for it to happen.

Kids are Kids and do kid stuff and more than likely will continue to do kid stuff next level.

But Georgia is equipped to handle anything a kid will throw out.

Best of Luck Zach, hope to see you in Red and Back.

Now back to your ShitFest with Columbia, Guru and RedZone.....

BGW

Those 2 boy clowns can't keep up with a real poster like myself

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Under Armour All-American Game.

Deion Sanders during the interview about Zach Evans...."This kid is going to play on Sundays."

But hey... What does an NFL Hall-of-Fame football player like Sanders know compared to "The GURU."  Ha-ha-ha-ha

Deion knows football, but doesn't know jackshit about charter schools....

BGW

38 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I saw that earlier. It looks like the best way to rid themselves of a potential problem was to pull his scholarship money.

But did they get the cash he already was given? I’d say no and kirby knew better than to make a big deal about it. 

fortunately for the kid there’s no legal issues, just complete jackassery. 

hasn’t rubbed one out into a bottle for another kid to guzzle.......

• Haha 1

There was a rumor last spring — not sure of source or veracity — that he was transferring to Mater Dei (and my recall is that MD “pulled” offer when it started to become a message board discussion point).  

happy for anyone that knows to clarify 

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:25 AM, The Guru said:

16 of the 23 RBs who ran at last year's NFL combine ran in the 4.5s or better.

Jordan Scarlett, who I know a little bit about, has never been a burner but even he ran a 4.47 at the combine.

So a hs kid ran a nfl level 40. Got it thx. Thats as elite as it gets in football numbers also nice of you to ignore the 3.91

On 1/7/2020 at 7:11 AM, The Guru said:

These guys continue to entertain.

So to refute what I said I've gotten:

• Star ratings
  • Number of college offers
  • Combine numbers
  • Evaluations from 24/7

Not how he actually plays football.

This is how the common clowns on this board operate.

The Texans especially so desperately have to defend every Texas team and/or player that they probably would still argue in favor of Sam McGuffie if it came to that.

Watched him play at the under armour all american game. He won mvp. That’s literally all 4-5 stars he was going against also he can be from any state doesnt matter hes gonna end up in juco

On 1/8/2020 at 4:11 PM, Pops said:

There was a rumor last spring — not sure of source or veracity — that he was transferring to Mater Dei (and my recall is that MD “pulled” offer when it started to become a message board discussion point).  

happy for anyone that knows to clarify 

You are referring to Kendall Milton. There were multiple high level transfers that MD did not accept last year.

6 hours ago, Texasvic said:

So a hs kid ran a nfl level 40. Got it thx. 

No he didn't.

He ran a middle of the pack NFL combine number. And did so at an event where another kid "ran" a 4.23 time.

So he was average for a combine (slower than guys who I think aren't fast) and did so at a event where the times were likely juiced.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

33 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No he didn't.

He ran a middle of the pack NFL combine number. And did so at an event where another kid "ran" a 4.23 time.

So he was average for a combine (slower than guys who I think aren't fast) and did so at a event where the times were likely juiced.

Just stop dude...You are seriously embarrassing yourself. 

38 minutes ago, RedZone said:

As your bullet points indicate you are denying verifiable facts and it's pretty embarrassing at this point.

4 of the 5 bullet-points are straight opinion.

Zach Evans running a middle of the pack 40 time and being slower than guys who aren't fast are verifiable facts.

Him running a 4.5ish 40 time at an event where another kid ran a 4.23 time is also a verifiable fact.

• Thumbs Down 4

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

You mean I'm stating verifiable facts that you can't refute so you throw a tantrum and do this?

7 hours ago, The Guru said:

You mean I'm stating verifiable facts that you can't refute so you throw a tantrum and do this?

Dude, the kid is fast...There is tons of film on him that doesn’t lie!