NS RB Zach Evans

rockinl

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Your opinion is not objective dumbass, stop repeating that. 

He has over 40 offers, the opinion you’re trying to peddle is stupid.  It’s these type of provocative statements from you is why it’s so easy to dismiss you. 

As I said before that’s why he’s a troll on this forum Instead of a college recruiter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

Notice how clowns like ECHS05 don't respond with "No, he is elite because of A, B, C...."

Why?

Because he can't.

He has no argument. So the only thing he can do is appeal to authority and say that "some other people think he's elite so there!"

Can you give us the A, B, and C's of why he is not elite?

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

He has produced on the field.

He has produced in the top national camps

He is glider - kinda like Eric Dickerson - He makes it look easy and effortless.

If he grows up mentally, he is probably going to prove many wrong. 

all the other measurable’s for his position have been checked.

So what You still gotta do the college aspect not just football,  what’s he majoring in,? He probably doesn’t even know

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So what You still gotta do the college aspect not just football,  what’s he majoring in,? He probably doesn’t even know

Really, what fantasy world do you live in. There’s players that get in who can barely read. He’ll major in General studies like all the other dumb asses.

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, rockinl said:

Yes. Saw this the other day. Awesome news! Moses is a game changer that we needed bad this year.

Still not sold that Tua will be back. Guess it all depends on prognosis Monday.

I thought his pops put a hold up a minute on that announcement?  That it was done without consulting the powers that be in his fam. 

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He may not know the capitol of Texas. Wouldnt surprise me.

Do you know how many thick headed mofos play college football that should have never stepped foot in a college?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya but for the most part they drop out and enroll at Juco or D3 or completely drop out 

Yes, and I will never agree with a JUCO being a "remedial" school for dumbasses that didnt get it the first 12 years.

My oldest brother-in-law coached at 3 different D1 colleges. The stories he tells about many athletes barely being able to read at a 4th grade level is mind boggling.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Yes, and I will never agree with a JUCO being a "remedial" school for dumbasses that didnt get it the first 12 years.

My oldest brother-in-law coached at 3 different D1 colleges. The stories he tells about many athletes barely being able to read at a 4th grade level is mind boggling.

@GardenStateBaller I could be mistaken but couldn’t Jabril peppers not know how to read a book? Maybe it was someone else

20 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Can you give us the A, B, and C's of why he is not elite?

He doesn't have elite speed, doesn't have elite agility and he's a lazy runner.

ECHS05 and other clowns say that he's elite and then when challenged on it can't name a single thing he does elite.

All they do is cite recruiting ratings.

But somehow I'm the one who gets attacked.

Par for the course around here.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, The Guru said:

ECHS05 and other clowns say that he's elite and then when challenged on it can't name a single thing he does elite.

Lmao a 4.5 is elite for a hs kid even college rb. A 3.91 is elite agility for any level even the nfl. You clown and lol lazy? How

11 hours ago, The Guru said:

you are so fucking stupid it’s not even funny anymore!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Texasball said:

you are so fucking stupid it’s not even funny anymore!

@rockinl If that dude was a Black Catholic at that Prep School in Florida led by Father Peter Fitswell 🤣.  That Bitch would be silent.  Man where do they find all those Catholic Brotha's?

If they started a bunch of Baptist Prep Schools those Mofo's would go 100 straight before losing a game. 🤣 Those Catholic Preps would look like the bad news bears. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2020 at 11:42 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He doesn't know... Like 99% of the kids showing up on college campuses..   Those playing sports and those not playing sports.  Ha-ha

12 hours ago, The Guru said:

Ya... you could clearly see in the Under Armour All-American game how slow he was.  ha-ha-ha

You know... The game that he was MVP in.😎