NS RB Zach Evans

rockinl

31 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

My bad, I thought he was a junior, carry on.

I knew he was graduating, which from what Ive read, just proves that with enough "help", any 5* can graduate high school.

He is no doubt a D1 RB, but from what Ive seen, Im not sure about the best. He has had a college size O line while at NS. That helps a LOT.

58 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's pretty good when there is a huge hole, but pretty pedestrian when there isn't.

There is reason why so many are high on him.  I get that he has some personal issues  - However, acting like he isn’t elite is ridiculous.  Once this kid is actually motivated to play vs just playing he may shock you both.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

There is reason why so many are high on him.  I get that he has some personal issues  - However, acting like he isn’t elite is ridiculous.  Once this kid is actually motivated to play vs just playing he may shock you both.

There just talking out there asses, you have to be at least really good to be recruited the way he has. Elite is to be determined when or if he plays in college. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

There just talking out there asses, you have to be at least really good to be recruited the way he has. Elite is to be determined when or if he plays in college. 

Still he was elite on the HS field - plus tons of videos of him competing against other elite national players at camps.  

10 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Still he was elite on the HS field - plus tons of videos of him competing against other elite national players at camps.  

He is def gonna need a coach that wont put up with his bullshit and promise to put his ass on the bus home if he continues the BS. Then he will shine in college.

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

He is def gonna need a coach that wont put up with his bullshit and promise to put his ass on the bus home if he continues the BS. Then he will shine in college.

On Friday, one reporter shared an interesting detail regarding the announcement. Kyle Burger of NBC affiliate WVTM-TV tweeted, “Alabama media relations is not expecting Tua Tagovailoa to have a formal presser for his announcement Monday. All eyes will be on Tua’s social media pages.”

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

Football grade school opinion!

I've named a ton of players that have jumped off the screen when I watched them(HB's)

Trey Sanders(Called him the best player on the field in the 2017 game vs Central ). Rated number 1 HB the next year

Sony Michel

Giovanni Bernard(4 Star guy)

James White

Zach Evans isn't a guy I would put in the same class as those guys.

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Except everyone that gets paid to evaluate him says he is.

This is the same dumbass argument that you made 4 months ago when me and steeler said the same thing.

Paid evaluators get this shit wrong all the time. As in every single year they miss on guys. Coaches miss on guys, too. all the time.

Stop making stupid arguments.