NS RB Zach Evans

rockinl

Evans was suspended for 3 games in September for fighting with teammates and cussing out his coach, so that’s twice this year he’s been bounced for behavior. Someone may have a “de-recruitment” challenge on their hands. I’m a little surprised he’s seen as trending toward UGA – Jeff Sentell said just this past week that Kirby has slowed down UGA’s recruiting efforts with Evans recently, and Saban pretty much "x'd" him out altogether.

Also read that he has to have constant tutors (as do a lot of college players) because he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

This kid better do a lot of maturing and find some humble pie, or he will find himself at a JUCO in Scooba, Ms. 

Some people just need a good ass whoopin to set them straight. Maybe not being recruited by a top 5 program would be his ass whoopin.

But we know that most coaches throw character out the window to get a 5* player.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Evans was suspended for 3 games in September for fighting with teammates and cussing out his coach, so that’s twice this year he’s been bounced for behavior. Someone may have a “de-recruitment” challenge on their hands. I’m a little surprised he’s seen as trending toward UGA – Jeff Sentell said just this past week that Kirby has slowed down UGA’s recruiting efforts with Evans recently, and Saban pretty much "x'd" him out altogether.

Also read that he has to have constant tutors (as do a lot of college players) because he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

This kid better do a lot of maturing and find some humble pie, or he will find himself at a JUCO in Scooba, Ms. 

Some people just need a good ass whoopin to set them straight. Maybe not being recruited by a top 5 program would be his ass whoopin.

But we know that most coaches throw character out the window to get a 5* player.

Why is he still on the team? Kick him off, that would send a message. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I mean he is the Numbr 1 RB in country so I’m assuming it was a difficult decision sending him home for the state championship game 

But he did it and if more coaches did that it would send a message to grow the fuck up and follow simple rules.

Nothing but respect for the coaching staff for doing the right thing.

And they still won.

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@GregShiano make the move 

I was looking forward to that Q&A on here. Guess now the site is taking a break from those for a while.

Regarding the kid, I hope he grows up, not just for football opportunities, but for a happy life. The cynic in me is not as optimistic as I'd like to be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Why is he still on the team? Kick him off, that would send a message. 

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I mean he is the Numbr 1 RB in country so I’m assuming it was a difficult decision sending him home for the state championship game 

9 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Agree 100%, but we both know that doesnt happen much now days. Excuses for asshole behavior is the norm now.

That says a lot about the school’s priorities. The first suspension is the warning after that your off the team.

• Like 1

He should go to a JUCO first and prove he is a young adult that can control his childish emotions. And that he can pass classes.

Ive personally seen that situation above totally change and mature young adults.

And if that dont work, send him to USMC boot camp. In 3 months they will have him standing at attention, screaming YES SIR! and NO SIR! with his pucker factor at about 10.5.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, rockinl said:

He should go to a JUCO first and prove he is a young adult that can control his childish emotions. And that he can pass classes.

Ive personally seen that situation above totally change and mature young adults.

Moses has been confirmed to come back along with alex leatherwood. Cant wait to monday for tua to announce hes back

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Moses has been confirmed to come back along with alex leatherwood. Cant wait to monday for tua to announce hes back

Yes. Saw this the other day. Awesome news! Moses is a game changer that we needed bad this year.

Still not sold that Tua will be back. Guess it all depends on prognosis Monday.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Yes. Saw this the other day. Awesome news! Moses is a game changer that we needed bad this year.

Still not sold that Tua will be back. Guess it all depends on prognosis Monday

Hes words were if I'm not healthy im coming back. Well hes not healthy. So come back and prove to the nfl you can stay healthy. I think alex and moses are coming back because tua is coming back

Moses was going in the 1st round according to many mock drafts. 

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes words were if I'm not healthy im coming back. Well hes not healthy. So come back and prove to the nfl you can stay healthy. I think alex and moses are coming back because tua is coming back

Moses was going in the 1st round according to many mock drafts. 

Im indifferent about Leatherwood. He must have had 20 false starts this year alone.