Bowl schedule for today 12/27/19

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

I've heard just the opposite from people affiliated with SC's program. Maybe you heard something different ?

I’ve heard of too many things that point to Iowa dominating. First being that Clay Helton is still in charge.

USC has only had 2 full pad practices and didn’t use up all of there allotted practice days. Most likely not the case for Iowa.

Pendergast and the whole defensive staff are expected to be let go after the game. They were already a lazy staff to begin, so I doubt they put much effort into preparation. They sure as hell weren’t recruiting. 

Also USC won’t have many fans in the crowd. I just see a well prepare Iowa team taking to USC. I just don’t see it looking good for the Trojans 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

I've heard just the opposite from people affiliated with SC's program. Maybe you heard something different ?

Maybe you are right though. It’s possible they are using all of this negativity to fuel them. These kids were highly recruited athletes who have pride. At least I hope. 

In the end of the day I’ve only seen a Helton staff out coach another staff once or twice in 5 years. Don’t think that’s going to change with Ferentz 

Just now, mje44 said:

Maybe you are right though. It’s possible they are using all of this negativity to fuel them. In the end of the day these kids were highly recruited athletes who have pride. At least I hope. 

In the end of the day I’ve only seen a Helton staff out coach another staff once or twice in 5 years. Don’t think that’s going to change with Ferentz 

I think usc lies down. But last time I thought that they beat a very game utah team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Wake keeps trying to hit home runs on 3rd and short SMH.    Instead of running on first and second why not go for it there then try and get the first on 3rd down?

I guess they arent confident against the Michigan state run defense. 

Just for reference wake if avg 4.6 ypc in this game