Soul searching time for DLS

Sammyswordsman

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

We’re you happy with going 0-4 vs DLS AFTER claiming every time you’d win by 17?

you wish this was ironic 

the score was actually closer than I suggested 

I was happy that I saw a great game in 2018, marred by an erroneous fumble call that changed the entire game. 

RARELY do calls EVER go against DLS in these big games and it didn't here. 

While Folsom had considerably more talent on the field, DLS benefits from many other things that Folsom simply cannot. If we have to go into details, you have already failed Fair is fair. 

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Probably as many as have been needed to counter your lies.

You can't claim that SS D1 is king and then claim that Crenshaw, Westlake and pre-2014 Centennial teams were the best in SoCal.

Sorry, Pops.

Your purposefully misleading posts have to be called out.

Where did I say SSD1 was king?

the old Pac5 (forerunner to SSD1) often didn’t have the best team in socal 

do you think LBP was best teammin socal in 2012 after losing to Narbonne 56-0 before succumbing to an also tan from Folsom’s league that lost to the NCS 9 seed in SBG just because they won Pac5?

thatd be silly 

as is this discussion 

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

I was happy that I saw a great game in 2018, marred by an erroneous fumble call that changed the entire game. 

RARELY do calls EVER go against DLS in these big games and it didn't here. 

While Folsom had considerably more talent on the field, DLS benefits from many other things that Folsom simply cannot. If we have to go into details, you have already failed Fair is fair. 

First it was ironic and now you’re changing your story — I’m certainly not bitching about a phantom fumble call or saying DLS had better athletes 

What are DLS’s advantages that folsom cant compete with?  Hard work?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

Hard work?

Speaking of- Why are all these big time college coaches attending all of these Folsom practices? I only hear of San Jose State regularly at DLS. Folsom practices are legendary. 

I could care less if you are bitching about the fumble. The fact is not disputable. I am simply pointing out that DLS usually gets the calls advantage in every big game they ever play. When has a big call EVER gone against them that cost them a game or season? Never.

And advantages- don't be an idiot. Simply being able to take in kids from anywhere with no boundaries, is an advantage. You can throw out the word "transfers" all you want but it doesn't mean a thing when a school like Folsom has 80-90 percent of kids that have lived and grew up in Folsom and DLS has maybe 10 percent that reside in the immediate area.

We can argue the semantics of the "advantage" all we want. The bottom line is that it is an advantage. Denying such just makes you look a fool. 

• Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, Pops said:

the old Pac5 (forerunner to SSD1) often didn’t have the best team in socal 

Because it would undermine your argument. Not because it's true.

You're really going to claim that a team that got to play Carter, Glendora, Chaparral and Santiago in the playoffs was the best team in SoCal in 2007?

I could go on.

30 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Hard work?

Speaking of- Why are all these big time college coaches attending all of these Folsom practices? I only hear of San Jose State regularly at DLS. Folsom practices are legendary. 

I could care less if you are bitching about the fumble. The fact is not disputable. I am simply pointing out that DLS usually gets the calls advantage in every big game they ever play. When has a big call EVER gone against them that cost them a game or season? Never.

And advantages- don't be an idiot. Simply being able to take in kids from anywhere with no boundaries, is an advantage. You can throw out the word "transfers" all you want but it doesn't mean a thing when a school like Folsom has 80-90 percent of kids that have lived and grew up in Folsom and DLS has maybe 10 percent that reside in the immediate area.

We can argue the semantics of the "advantage" all we want. The bottom line is that it is an advantage. Denying such just makes you look a fool. 

Boo fuckin Hoo!

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Pops said:

First it was ironic and now you’re changing your story — I’m certainly not bitching about a phantom fumble call or saying DLS had better athletes 

Better water, tape that holds, non slippery footballs, Super secret bank accounts to pay off refs the list goes on and on🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Hometowns:

Disingenuous as usual.  "Born in" according to Wikipedia and "Hometown" are different.  Toomer was from Pinole, Brien was local and was a soccer player till his senior year.  And using your arguments, Williams and Drew were DLS students all four years.  I knew just as many guys from Antioch (and San Ramon, and Danville, Pinole, Lafayette, Martinez, etc)  who did not play football at DLS as there were guys that did.  And everyone has already said that DLS can draw from a large market because they are private, so I don't know what points you are trying to win.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

When has a big call EVER gone against them that cost them a game or season? Never.

Folsom has 80-90 percent of kids that have lived and grew up in Folsom and DLS has maybe 10 percent that reside in the immediate area.

Considering that DLS has so few losses over the years your first statement can be somewhat true, but ask anyone whether or not Forrester was in.

And after saying just last week that DLS has no one on their roster from Concord, you're up to "maybe 10 percent"?  You have no idea what the number is and are just throwing things against the wall in the hope that they stick.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Considering that DLS has so few losses over the years your first statement can be somewhat true, but ask anyone whether or not Forrester was in.

And after saying just last week that DLS has no one on their roster from Concord, you're up to "maybe 10 percent"?  You have no idea what the number is and are just throwing things against the wall in the hope that they stick.

He’s one of those people with alternate facts.

I just love how Blockhead boasts about all the college scouts at Folsom’s practices looking at their D1 players and that DLS has one kid with a SJS offer. But has no reason or excuse why DLS kicks the shit out of his beloved Folsom Bulldogs every time they’ve played. Man is a fucking idiot!

Hey Blockhead, go back to being Folsom's towel boy, back scrubber and helmet polisher. Oh yeah, and the Folsom village idiot!!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pops said:

It means I’m right but you can say stupid things with the endurance Adam Schiff 

And I have better things to do 

You have nothing better to do because this is your only life. 12 post from 10:00 am to 4:46 pm. You are a special kind of loser. Take your 4 year ass kicking / curb stomping like a man, if that is even possible in your case. And move on. Enough of your pathetic excuses.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rippers said:

Forrester was in. 👍

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

You have nothing better to do because this is your only life. 12 post from 10:00 am to 4:46 pm. You are a special kind of loser. Take your 4 year ass kicking / curb stomping like a man, if that is even possible in your case. And move on. Enough of your pathetic excuses.

Pot calling the kettle black lol

7 hours ago, The Guru said:

And that doesn't automatically make a team the best in SoCal.

No but it’s how CA runs post season 

DLS has played a top 10 team (ranked by a national poll at game time) in their last game 12 years in a row (and lately it’s been #1)

What is your point?