Marietta defeats Lowndes 17-9 to win Georgia 7A

ECHS05

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

3A game should be good. I expect Cedar Grove to win. Really good smaller class team that shouldve beat the AL 7A finalist Central PC... & they beat Valor Christian in Colorado

I really hope Oconee beats Blessed Trinity in 4A... Im tired of seeing them win. 

My BT neighbors said to tell you "Fuck You".

BGW

Just now, CODBEARD said:

yeah,, and so ? by the way hypocrite really doesn't really apply here .. just saying

We are talking about people that went to school, or send their children to school, at a place based on worshipping a made up figure... Im guessing they "aint" too bright either.

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Is what it is... but none the less if true or not its a good way to raise your children..believing in God aside but being a good human is good..  It doesn't hurt to raise your children in a faith based environment to establish a base.. Its up to them what they believe going forward but at least they have a solid foundation... as opposed to kids who have no foundation and their only hope to not be in jail or dead is to get a football scholarship.. but then what?

I dont wanna get into this debate on here lol. I got a lot to say on this topic.

No theres nothing wrong with it.