Hoover 17 vs McGill Toolen 7; FINAL

ATLien12x

Hoover (11-2) vs McGill Toolen (13-0) at Auburn University for the 7A championship tomorrow night.  Check out the preview - and watch for free tomorrow night 

http://highschoolsports.al.com/news/article/-35485530268199569/scouting-report-mcgill-toolen-vs-hoover-in-class-7a-championship-game/

WATCH TOMORROW NIGHT:

http://www.wtvm.com/category/286984/ahsaa-football?clienttype=generic

53 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Finally time to find out if McGill-Toolen is for real.

I'm guessing pretender.

They may not be Top 25 forreal, but they are Top 50-75 good. 

Remember they won the Hoover 7on event in the offseason! 

Pretty good team, Ive seen 2 games of theirs... a tall task awaits Hoover

8 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

They may not be Top 25 forreal, but they are Top 50-75 good. 

Remember they won the Hoover 7on event in the offseason! 

Pretty good team, Ive seen 2 games of theirs... a tall task awaits Hoover

Yeah. I never believed them a top 25.

They are one of the teams that's a NOR dream/nightmare. They have yet to be tested. I look down their schedule and see all the lopsided scores, so initially I'd lean to the "damn they must be good" mantra, but yeah, who have they really played? 

Anyway, it's a good toss up game. It's obvious that McGill-Toolen can produce offense, and Hoover has had a decent defense all season. I gotta stick with the team that didn't let Enterprise stay within 4 points. 

lol

I thought Texas and JawJaa already killed the interest in this game.   :D

Allen 25 - Hoover 7 and Hoover had a game under their belt.  Go back to Alububba and kicks butt no one scores more than 7 points on them for 7 weeks, then the JAWJAA big boys stop by and drop 36 on them  Grayson 36 - Hoover 14.  A 18 and 19 Point OOS whippings.  Grayson leaves Alubbuba and Hoover goes back to baby sealing the state. >:(

Moral of this story is don't mess with #1 in Ga. or Tx. with your public school powers.

With that said look forward to seeing this one just to see McGill Toolen against them.   Hoover did have a good defense when I watched them in Allen. But in the 2nd half Allen dominated them and so did Grayson.

• Like 1

I found a way to watch it via Roku/youtube app.

Open the youtube app on your Roku device then search AHSAA Path To The Playoffs, then scroll down to playlists and find upcoming games. Click there and it will show you the countdown timer til 'kickoff.

Or if you would rather watch via your pc or handheld device... the youtube player is embedded here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

McGill Toolen is failing to look the part of their ranking early on

I can tell McGill has a potentially explosive offense, but the Bucs D stiffens up and stops them. 

McGill trying to act like Centennial by going for it on 4th twice already and getting burned. 

I was looking for Logan on the sideline and can't really find him. My screen is small though because it's still on mobile. Stupid power company!