Malik Zaire

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

BUT he might get the ND job. 

Also, WM could be hurt by graduation and his team won't be good next year Or 2 than he is a forgotten candidate at a big 5 school. He has to go.

Hell fail at ND too... expectations are too high. The athletes are not going there anymore.

Weis failed there

Kelly had that one season were he went to the NC and now he has to forfeit 2 years of wins

ND hasnt seen a NC win since I was born. 

Am i wrong by assuming that Fleck built up WM to where they are? Or did he inherit the talent?

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hell fail at ND too... expectations are too high. The athletes are not going there anymore.

Weis failed there

Kelly had that one season were he went to the NC and now he has to forfeit 2 years of wins

Am i wrong by assuming that Fleck built up WM to where they are? Or did he inherit the talent?

Agree w much of what you say but he has to take purdue or ND  job. 

Western michigan is a stepping stone job for really qualified coaches. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Agree w much of what you say but he has to take purdue or ND  job. 

Western michigan is a stepping stone job for really qualified coaches. 

Then well shall watch him fail....nothing more to really say about his future. Hes doomed from the min the ink touches the contract

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Weis failed there

False.  ND has been pumping kids into the league for like 5 or 6 straight years to the point of, something is wrong with the coaching that is going on, because these kids can play.

Just now, nptb17 said:

False.  ND has been pumping kids into the league for like 5 or 6 straight years to the point of, something is wrong with the coaching that is going on, because these kids can play.

Im talking at the college level.....expectations at Nd are and will always be a NC. 

Best players ND has pumped into the league have been their TE. Eifert, Rudolph etc. 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Im talking at the college level.....expectations at Nd are and will always be a NC. 

Best players ND has pumped into the league have been their TE. Eifert, Rudolph etc. 

They have had close to 20 players drafted in the last 2 drafts.  Their offensive line coach is probably the best in the business as his guys are ready day 1 to compete in the league.  

Just now, nptb17 said:

They have had close to 20 players drafted in the last 2 drafts.  Their offensive line coach is probably the best in the business as his guys are ready day 1 to compete in the league.  

Im not talking about the NFL...for the purpose of what im saying idc how many kids they are sending to the NFL

Im talking at the college level. Im talking success at the college level. They havent won a NC in 30 years. Fleck will not be able to come in or any coach outside of Saban Harbaugh and Meyer and will take ND to the level that they were at in the 80s into the early 90s. I dont believe ND will win another national championship for a long long while

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Im not talking about the NFL...for the purpose of what im saying idc how many kids they are sending to the NFL

Im talking at the college level. Im talking success at the college level. They havent won a NC in 30 years. Fleck will not be able to come in or any coach outside of Saban Harbaugh and Meyer and will take ND to the level that they were at in the 80s into the early 90s. I dont believe ND will win another national championship for a long long while

Why are you peeing in my cheerios' man.  I can't think like that as a life long ND fan.  ND was a defensive coordinator away from being in the college football playoffs last season.  Their offensive line is going to be super stout next season.  They have receivers and backs.  I will not let this 1 terrible season ruin me.

Just now, nptb17 said:

Why are you peeing in my cheerios' man.  I can't think like that as a life long ND fan.  ND was a defensive coordinator away from being in the college football playoffs last season.  Their offensive line is going to be super stout next season.  They have receivers and backs.  I will not let this 1 terrible season ruin me.

We shall see how the ol mighty ND is next year. 

First 4 out of the first 6 games of the year are pretty tough

Temple

UGA

MSU 

UNC

Then after the bye

Miami 

Navy

USC

NC State

Stanford

Pretty tough schedule for ND

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Temple

UGA

MSU 

UNC

Then after the bye

Miami 

Navy

USC

NC State

Stanford

ND usually has a tough schedule every year. But look at this year. Turned out to be a very easy schedule except for a few teams and even then they can't win.

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Temple

UGA

MSU 

UNC

Then after the bye

Miami 

Navy

USC

NC State

Stanford

As always despite what a lot of folk want to believe.

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

ND usually has a tough schedule every year. But look at this year. Turned out to be a very easy schedule except for a few teams and even then they can't win.

Duke had the best qb ND played against all season imo.  Still Duke defense should not have been able to hold this ND offense under 40.  Texas was a loss that can't happen.  Michigan St is  loss that can't happen.  NC St in a hurricane is a throw away game.  Could have gone either way and you lose on a blocked punt.  Shit happens and especially when you are having a terrible season.  ND controlled Stanford for 4 quarters defensively but Kelly's offense can't move the ball against a not very good defense.  Kizer was terrible this game as well.  Navy should never hold ND to under 35.  Never!!  I can see not being able to stop their offense but come on man.  Virginia Tech was a very winnable game but we found a way to f it off.  

USC just buried us as a good team should.  USC was easily the best team on ND schedule this year but ND was still able to run the ball on them but Kelly wouldn't stick with the run game.  

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Duke had the best qb ND played against all season imo.  Still Duke defense should not have been able to hold this ND offense under 40.  Texas was a loss that can't happen.  Michigan St is  loss that can't happen.  NC St in a hurricane is a throw away game.  Could have gone either way and you lose on a blocked punt.  Shit happens and especially when you are having a terrible season.  ND controlled Stanford for 4 quarters defensively but Kelly's offense can't move the ball against a not very good defense.  Kizer was terrible this game as well.  Navy should never hold ND to under 35.  Never!!  I can see not being able to stop their offense but come on man.  Virginia Tech was a very winnable game but we found a way to f it off.  

USC just buried us as a good team should.  USC was easily the best team on ND schedule this year but ND was still able to run the ball on them but Kelly wouldn't stick with the run game.  

so basically this year they sucked

• Like 1