Jabrill Peppers

paladin4ever

52 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Did anyone read the 1 comment at the bottom? That's the type of people Donald trump should be kicking out of the country. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

He's the OLB that had 15 tackles, a sack and a pick against UM on Saturday. 

With a game like that he should be getting drafted too. Maybe if Ohio state promoted him more I would've known his name. I mean with stats like that I should definitely have heard of him before today. Hope he gets rewarded with a huge pay day though. Good for him ??

6 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

With a game like that he should be getting drafted too. Maybe if Ohio state promoted him more I would've known his name. I mean with stats like that I should definitely have heard of him before today. Hope he gets rewarded with a huge pay day though. Good for him ??

Smallish for the pros at LB (6'1 225). Peppers played more of a hybrid/rover type LB at Michigan at times but his payday in the NFL will be in the defensive backfield.

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I don't care much to discuss potential pro careers for either one, as I maintain it's always a pretty silly debate. 

I merely found the fact interesting that the lesser performing player was given B1G DPOY. 

I respect your opinion, but do you honestly think pepper's is the lesser performing player? As I stated before idk the other kid. Does he do and lead the nation in anything other than defense? If not then you know the rest...

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

I respect your opinion, but do you honestly think pepper's is the lesser performing player? As I stated before idk the other kid. Does he do and lead the nation in anything other than defense? If not then you know the rest...

The stats pretty much say so. What does "anything other than defense" have to do with the Defensive POY award?

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

The stats pretty much say so. What does "anything other than defense" have to do with the Defensive POY award?

Very true. It probably comes down to what I see happen in hs alot. The nod goes to the kid they see more promise in. Many times I see kids that are not going D1 have better seasons than the highly regarded blue chip kids, but the blue chip kids get the nod simply because he's blue chip. Ohio state a far from chopped liver though; so I'm sure your guy will get recognized soon enough. You should make a thread about him. Spread awareness to those of us who missed on him.