Mater Dei defeats SFA 34-18

ATLien12x

Just now, Horsefly said:

And you still don’t know the rules for transfers and attendance zone requirements.  There’s all sorts of things this article missed that are easily challenged 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Mater Dei has a 16 point win over a team that travels 3,000 miles across country to play a game that ends at 1AM East Coast time.

Poor showing if you ask me!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

Like I said, a lot of people around country don't know how good MD is. It appears your one of them

If you look at the ‘expert’ picks for week 3 there was probably just as many that picked St. Frances to win this game. I agree with you they may be the second best team but no doubt one of the best 4 along with Bosco and Duncanville.

where I don’t agree with you is that you said a lot of people don’t know how good MD is. Anybody that doesn’t know must be living under a shell. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Mater Dei has a 16 point win over a team that travels 3,000 miles across country to play a game that ends at 1AM East Coast time.

Poor showing if you ask me!!

Against a team SFA that can't throw a 10 yard pass.

Well, they would take any team from Texas to the wood shed that’s for sure...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Been through the program so I believe it’s ok to have my opinion. Calm down you little keyboard warrior. I’m sorry you didn’t have an argument about what we were discussing but I’ll be glad to answer questions about me whenever you’d like. 

California hsfb is better than texas. Deal with it 

Outside of MD and Bosco, who saves California?

7 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Mater Dei....  Let's have a team travel 3,000 miles across the nation from the East Coast and make sure the game starts at 10:30PM East Coast time.

Did st frances choose to play in the showcase? Did they know what time the game started? They got here 2 days before kick off. You won’t see 1 person for California bitching about how early it is when Mater Dei takes on St. John’s in dc. So so soft. I guess St. John’s was too tired against DV adjusting to the 1 hour time difference and the heat. See how stupid that sounds. 

• Like 3