Mater Dei defeats SFA 34-18

ATLien12x

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Answer:  1.4 miles

It’s 5 blocks to the Lexington market.

And, if they don’t stop all this stuff about what a terrible neighborhood SFA is in they won’t find any parents to send their kids there for school.

Lexington market is great. Crab Cakes are excellent. But yeah, that's a very bad area. 

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

Is it just me or would a parent not like their kid being portrayed as a desolate poor inner city kid that Bifff saved on national TV? What are these parents thinking?  Is it that important to pound your chest your  kids is on a top ten team in country for high school that you will let the narrative be your kid is some homeless downtrodden kid in need?  

Serious:  the school must be having second thoughts about whether to have a football program next year.  This is a horrible statement about the school that only serves Poggi.

5 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Wow... Many of the Mater Dei and St.John's Bosco kids get to go through recruiting twice.

High School recruiting season and college recruiting season.

Translation: We can’t compete with California. We’d love to come play whoever you got for us. Katy Allen North Shore Duncanville - ask them if they want the red machine to come to town. Scuuuuurrred.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Who did you used to be? I wonder 

Been through the program so I believe it’s ok to have my opinion. Calm down you little keyboard warrior. I’m sorry you didn’t have an argument about what we were discussing but I’ll be glad to answer questions about me whenever you’d like. 

California hsfb is better than texas. Deal with it 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Been through the program so I believe it’s ok to have my opinion. Calm down you little keyboard warrior. I’m sorry you didn’t have an argument about what we were discussing but I’ll be glad to answer questions about me whenever you’d like. 

California hsfb is better than texas. Deal with it 

You operate by different rules that created two elite teams.  That’s the difference between the states.  It doesn’t make you better 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Oh man please don’t post facts!!! They hate facts. No one in the history of Texas hs fb has done anything to get elite players to play for their school. Right. 🤣There’s 7000 kids at Allen more than the enrollment of all trinity league schools combined 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

And you still don’t know the rules for transfers and attendance zone requirements.  There’s all sorts of things this article missed that are easily challenged 

I’ll gladly discuss them with you

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Please !!! SJC would be tortured.  MD is that good. A lot of people around country just don't get how good in all phases that they are. St Francis may be the 2nd best in country. We'll know more after they play IMG

LMAO...  St.Frances is the #2 best team in the nation...   Ok, go look for the Ocean Front property in North Dakota too.   Great deals!!