Trump gets a win on the 9th circuit on abortion

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro I have absolutely no problem with anyone who is here in America legally. None whatsoever. Regardless if they went thru immigration and paid or on a green card or working permit. Bro seriously I have no problem. They are being taxed they are being productive. You are right they are doing jobs that lets face it White people wd think is beneath them. We NEED legal immigration. But those who sneak in do nothing work and are paid under the table and then send money back to whatever country they come from. Then not only use these programs but DEMAND more. I have a huge problem with that. I have a huge problem with the lump of shit American who is paying under the table as well. 

Like I said I feel the same way about any American who is a free loader. 

There are so many white people who are in school for landscaping turf management etc etc and are competing with them for what. These white kids should get all these jobs over illegals and even over anyone on visas and such 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

There are so many white people who are in school for landscaping turf management etc etc and are competing with them for what. These white kids should get all these jobs over illegals and even over anyone on visas and such 

See that shit I dont agree with. Why just because they are white? If a purple kid comes to America legally he has every right to expect he has the same opportunity as the white kid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

See that shit I dont agree with. Why just because they are white? If a purple kid comes to America legally he has every right to expect he has the same opportunity as the white kid. 

You guys brought up jobs beneath white people. I responded to the white comment statement. So dont bring up jobs being beneath white people when there are many white people looking for those jobs and are having to compete and lose out to immigrants on Visa and such or illegals. 

AMERICAN CITIZENS SHOULD GET ANY JOB OVER ANY IMMIGRANT ON ANY VISA OR ANY PROGRAM LIKE THAT AND OF COURSE ABOVE ANY ILLEGAL 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You guys brought up jobs beneath white people. I responded to the white comment statement. So dont bring up jobs being beneath white people when there are many white people looking for those jobs and are having to compete and lose out to immigrants on Visa and such or illegals. 

fair enough. Im out good nite golf in the morning. 

13 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Bro I have absolutely no problem with anyone who is here in America legally. None whatsoever. Regardless if they went thru immigration and paid or on a green card or working permit. Bro seriously I have no problem. They are being taxed they are being productive. You are right they are doing jobs that lets face it White people wd think is beneath them. We NEED legal immigration. But those who sneak in do nothing work and are paid under the table and then send money back to whatever country they come from. Then not only use these programs but DEMAND more. I have a huge problem with that. I have a huge problem with the lump of shit American who is paying under the table as well. 

Like I said I feel the same way about any American who is a free loader. 

We were both raised with basically the same principles of hard work and with good values. We good brother. We don't agree on one thing and that's cool. I'm good with that. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It’s an all-too-familiar pattern in the US. The shooters’ identities are also consistent with the overall American trend: Mass shootings are nearly exclusively perpetrated by men, the vast majority of whom are white.

Fake news. I’ve shown you this many times. Predominantly young black men doing mass shootings. Once More for your enjoyment. 

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data

Nothing you post changes the fact that you posted these 3 shootings as done by white men. Your hatred of the white man clouds your judgement. 

You don’t like the truth...

D4FA4756-1A81-4FAB-8AAD-3D927EA29901.gif

“It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008.”

“offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.”

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1