Saban and 'Bama: Shouldn't be NEAR the top 25

badrouter

4 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

What do you expect USC to do this year, record-wise?

I think they turn it around significantly. Everything that could go wrong last year, went wrong.

Graham Harrell as the new OC & the rest of the coaching staff revamped are a huge improvement. Pac 12 is weak & we still have NFL dudes all over. 

I go 9 or 10 wins. Still would get slaughtered by the Bama or Clemson though. 

4 minutes ago, mje44 said:

I think they turn it around significantly. Everything that could go wrong last year, went wrong.

Graham Harrell as the new OC & the rest of the coaching staff revamped are a huge improvement. Pac 12 is weak & we still have NFL dudes all over. 

I go 9 or 10 wins. Still would get slaughtered by the Bama or Clemson though. 

No matter what, I want to see USC back to being a power, like 2002-2008. It would be good for the sport. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

I know Apopka wasn't very good so a 17-point win on their home field! over them is not impressive.

See?

Not that difficult.

Apopka's other losses were to Carson Beck's Mandarin team and Wekiva. And Wekiva had the benefit of being extra familiar with an offense that almost always gave less familiar opponents trouble. Besides, the team that beat Apopka @Apopka by 17 beat STA by 13 after leading by 19 with 2 min and change to play. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I'd switch schedules with you any day. 

Why because you all face bama every few years and your main cross division rivalry is Louisiana chokers university?

Or the UGA game which is probably closest opponent to Clemson on UF schedule

The rest of East is average at best in most years and only in rare years will some east schools look better than that

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

You really asking me that?

My point is this

Is UF schedule really that much more challenging than FSU is?

Sure most the teams in the ACC aren't very good, I'll give you that

Though I personally have my doubts with the SEC

Sure Alabama, UGA, Auburn (on a good year) and LSU (even if they always find a way to blow it) are talented teams 

But only UGA and LSU play UF each year, other 2 are on rare occasions

People tend to hype up other teams in the SEC that are average at best so again outside of LSU and UGA who exactly on UF schedule is really worth bragging about beating?

The SEC is the most critiqued football league on the planet....at any level 

Thanks for watching us!

It's like "yeah, we know our leagues suck so we watch SEC football to come up with new and not so clever ways to bash the SEC."

Blah, blah, blah and even more blah.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, badrouter said:

And Wekiva had the benefit of being extra familiar with an offense that almost always gave less familiar opponents trouble.

You've only been off the milk carton for about 8 months but your routine is already so old and played out.

Every single word you type is in service to propping up Lakeland or one of their opponents.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

The SEC is the most critiqued football league on the planet....at any level 

Thanks for watching us!

It's like "yeah, we know our leagues suck so we watch SEC football to come up with new and not so clever ways to bash the SEC."

Blah, blah, blah and even more blah.

It's the most critiqued because it's the only conference I've seen where the fans and "so called experts" will try to sell people on over half the teams in the conference being a elite team in college football

If people were on here claiming Miami and Duke were elite i would tell them the same thing that I tell the SEC people

• Haha 1