Saban and 'Bama: Shouldn't be NEAR the top 25

badrouter

42 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And theres a bigger gap btw Clemson and the acc

The gap btw Alabama and Georgia isnt that great. 

I just posted the facts on this: Clemson has more losses in the ACC (2) over the last 3 years than Alabama does in the SEC (1).

Deluded fanboys ignore facts.

23 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I just posted the facts on this: Clemson has more losses in the ACC (2) over the last 3 years than Alabama does in the SEC (1).

Deluded fanboys ignore facts.

That's not good for Clemson. They are losing to nobodies including Syracuse in the dome on a Friday night lol

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

The acc isnt good. Miami isnt good. Unc Duke nc state etc. Clemson is going to wax all those teams. If Clemson loses any acc games I will be on the floor lmao 

But at the same time, y'all wanna give bama credit for playing "a power 5 school" in Duke, but now they're not good? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

But at the same time, y'all wanna give bama credit for playing "a power 5 school" in Duke, but now they're not good? 

I'm not giving bama credit for the game. They are 30 pt favs. Alabama doesnt play anyone until week 4 when they play South Carolina. 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I mean, let's be real.... you really think South Carolina is gonna pose a threat to bama? 

Last time Alabama went to South Carolina they lost. Coming off 3 weeks of nothing while South Carolina if I remember correctly has one of the hardest schedules in the country. And Alabama just lost their big analyst to the jets who was a big part of the game plans every week. 

I would have liked to play South Carolina week 2 after playing Duke. To play 3 weeks of nothing sucks. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

That's not good for Clemson. They are losing to nobodies including Syracuse in the dome on a Friday night lol

It means that a team that is the equal of Alabama has more trouble in the ACC than Alabama does in the SEC.

Somehow, you think the SEC is awesome and the ACC is not good.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I mean, let's be real.... you really think South Carolina is gonna pose a threat to bama? 

This is the kind of stuff that the SEC traffics in: claiming that their conference games are super tough no matter the opponent.

Clemson also plays South Carolina but I doubt anybody is going to claim that it's a tough opponent for them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This is the kind of stuff that the SEC traffics in: claiming that their conference games are super tough no matter the opponent.

Clemson also plays South Carolina but I doubt anybody is going to claim that it's a tough opponent for them.

2nd best game on Clemson schedule 

33 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Last time Alabama went to South Carolina they lost. Coming off 3 weeks of nothing while South Carolina if I remember correctly has one of the hardest schedules in the country. And Alabama just lost their big analyst to the jets who was a big part of the game plans every week. 

I would have liked to play South Carolina week 2 after playing Duke. To play 3 weeks of nothing sucks. 

This ain't the same south carolina, unfortunately. I actually miss them being a threat. But yeah, bama will take care of South Carolina with ease. 

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

In the last 5 years the ACC is 28-26 against the SEC. 

That is including 9-8 against the SEC in bowl games. 

In the same 5 years both conferences have 2 National Championships. 

These are on field, head to head facts. In the last 5 years, you can say the ACC has been just as good. 

It doesn’t get more factual than this.  Good post

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

This ain't the same south carolina, unfortunately. I actually miss them being a threat. But yeah, bama will take care of South Carolina with ease. 

I hope so. I hope Alabama can cakewalk through the sec as easy as Clemson should walk through the acc

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

In the last 5 years the ACC is 28-26 against the SEC. 

That is including 9-8 against the SEC in bowl games. 

In the same 5 years both conferences have 2 National Championships. 

These are on field, head to head facts. In the last 5 years, you can say the ACC has been just as good. 

Wow.

I'm impressed.