Saban and 'Bama: Shouldn't be NEAR the top 25

badrouter

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So....you should seriously shut up and learn what the word "expectations" means.

Are you still in high school?....I think I read you were. If so, I'll cut you some slack..

Part of expectations is fulfilling them

If you always get high expectations and do nothing with it than they have no business getting all these expectations that will never be followed through on

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

You're ridiculous, that's what.   

Or maybe you just rather be a SEC homer than see the facts 

SEC is a one team conference because outside of a few years that Auburn upsets bama the only team winning the conference is Alabama

UGA had a golden shot 2 years ago to win a national title against bama and force themselves into the same conversation with bama in the conference and blew it, and did it again this past year

UF got a good coach but it's been a while since they have won the SEC and until they do they are playing catch-up

LSU has proven they can't beat bama no matter how many 5 stars they recruit 

Texas A&M and auburn are decent but neither will be able to consistently keep up with Alabama

Who else!

Back up your argument

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

SEC is a one team conference because outside of a few years that Auburn upsets bama the only team winning the conference is Alabama

UGA had a golden shot 2 years ago to win a national title against bama and force themselves into the same conversation with bama in the conference and blew it, and did it again this past year

UF got a good coach but it's been a while since they have won the SEC and until they do they are playing catch-up

Texas A&M and auburn are decent but neither will be able to consistently keep up with Alabama

Who else!

Back up your argument

Why don't you back up your argument.   Here it is.  "SEC west isn't that good". 

Oh because they aren't all championship contenders?   Gimmie a break man.   When you say it's not that good...COMPARED TO WHAT?    

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Why don't you back up your argument.   Here it is.  "SEC west isn't that good". 

Oh because they aren't all championship contenders?   Gimmie a break man.   When you say it's not that good...COMPARED TO WHAT?    

Compared to the hype they get

Every year it seems like the so called experts say this team or that team can win the SEC

No, the only team winning the SEC West is Alabama and maybe Auburn when they good enough to upset bama

No one else will win the west, watch it happen again like every year

National championship will almost certainly be Clemson vs Alabama part 5 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

You keep getting better and better lol. 

Until someone can knock Alabama off consistently it is

Maybe your Gators step up and regain the SEC

Would be nice to see some fresh blood

Believe it or not I want good football and watching bama easily trample the competition in the SEC has gotten boring 

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Only 7 points. Lines are just opening up. Miami is 1-8 on neutral site games ATS in last 10 years. 

I would like to see Miami get better but that won't happen until they stop letting bama, Clemson, UGA, Ohio State, ect snatch the SFL studs right out their backyard

UF probably wins by 10-14 over Miami

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I would like to see Miami get better but that won't happen until they stop letting bama, Clemson, UGA, Ohio State, ect snatch the SFL studs right out their backyard

UF probably wins by 10-14 over Miami

Miami did get a bunch of transfers including Martell from Ohio state. But I would still lay money on Florida -7 all day

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Florida is a nice 7 pt fav over Miami. Put that $$$$ on that line. 

Ehhh I'd be happy with just a win.   An average Miami team played the 08 Gators TOUGH.   I wouldn't expect any different this year.   Who knows how UF's Oline will gel.  We had a good year, but we aren't this juggernaut or anything.   

21 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Who else!

Back up your argument

UF has more national titles in the past decade or so than 99% of teams in college football.