West Monroe vs Zachary

Kajun63

Hey Reb72 hope y'all have better luck with the refs. go look at the video of the game.

first of all if I knew how to post video from Face Book I would put it on here for y'all to see.

we had a OF line man got poked in the eye on purpose by a Zachary DF lineman

and we had a running back get his collier bone broke. doth were done in front of the refs and the refs didn't do anything about it.

besides other mist calls oh well.

y'all be careful playing Zachary cuz they play dirty.

and the refs were from Shreveport.

we had a parent post the video to the LHSAA web site and LHSAA told him it was inappropriate

Best of luck WM

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Rummel had a player get poked in the eye and had a couple other calls that didn't go our way vs John Curtis.

Guess what? Curtis was the better team anyways and Curtis does NOT play dirty.

Bottom line.

Acadiana and Rummel both lost 4 games this year and Zachary does NOT play dirty.

so if a player deliberate poke another player in the eye it's not playing dirty nor body slamming an opponent after the whistle has been blown is not trying to hurt someone.

and yea we loss so what I am talking about the safety of the kids.

another thing you think you are the only real Cajun around here think again

The Curtis kid that poked the Rummel kid in the eye was suspended for 2 games. He was a 4* TE/DE for Curtis. He'll be suspended for the first game next year. If you have legit video rules should be enforced. 

And, Rummel and Curtis were body slamming kids all night. It's called football. We lost the war and have only ourselves to blame.

My point is because the game of football breaks out sometimes I don't go around labeling teams dirty.

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The Curtis kid that poked the Rummel kid in the eye was suspended for 2 games. He was a 4* TE/DE for Curtis. He'll be suspended for the first game next year. If you have legit video rules should be enforced. 

And, Rummel and Curtis were body slamming kids all night. It's called football. We lost the war and have only ourselves to blame.

My point is because the game of football breaks out sometimes I don't go around labeling teams dirty.

they were doing it after the whistle was blown and a kid collier bone was broke

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

JT Curtis doesn't teach that kind of football and neither does the guy at Zachary.

Let it go.

Unbelievable...  how many parents "teach" their kids to commit murder?  If it's not "taught" then it's OK, right?  These kids are thugs and they are thugs because no one taught them!

said it before and I'll say it again, New Orleans has to be a whole different world than what we're used to in the rest of the (sane part of the) state

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

Unbelievable...  how many parents "teach" their kids to commit murder?  If it's not "taught" then it's OK, right?  These kids are thugs and they are thugs because no one taught them!

said it before and I'll say it again, New Orleans has to be a whole different world than what we're used to in the rest of the (sane part of the) state

West Monroe is the cleanest program in the state, has the best band, best stadium, best student section, best jumbotron, 100 different uniform combos, and best fans.

You done yet?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

West Monroe is the cleanest program in the state, has the best band, best stadium, best student section, best jumbotron, 100 different uniform combos, and best fans.

You done yet?

you forgot best food. oh wait my bad we have the best food (and its not Creole its Cajun) sorry WM 9_9

you also forgot a large stadium and large band 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You done yet?

guess I am...  hard to argue with any of that, sorry I can't put up pics of all 16 uniforms  ¬¬

band

wmpo1d.jpg

band.jpg

newstad38.jpg

wm student section3.jpg

wmhcq11-16.jpg

wmbyrd4.jpg