BNU OOS 2017?

I AM IRONMAN

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Anyone have info on potential BNU VS OOS games next year?  Thanks and hope everyone has to breath in while tying their shoe laces...or at least tie them a bit to the side after a great feast ?

Bosco has put out a feeler for a team out this neck of the woods. Not sure what came of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Plus an O Lineman who will be a soph at 6'4" 320 lbs..and can now hit the DBP weight room in a few weeks.

Not discounting any of this but there has been something missing from this team since 2011. Yes I know it was a different time and team. I have said many times that Bosco lost a lot of its edge when AC left the program. They have also lost some very good coaches through the years which is understandable. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Of the 5 loses, two were to what will be top 15 teams is not to bad.  In Bosco world that is not acceptable,but it now is called parity..Acceptance!!!!

Moeller was a bad loss. The 2 losses to PC were not pretty especially the first one. SJP the tackling was horrid. AHP I got the lowdown from you. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO if it doesn't happen next year at BC, it'll never happen. 

I was telling a friend that as well. It's next year or never. I thought they'd be a lock to win it next year but after seeing that Bosco, SPP, and joes return just about everything I realized it's going to be a toss up again next year. Joe's enters group 4 again.