I can't believe ProPst is doing this but!...

ORabidOne

You are in luck. Cocoa will be graduating 18 Sr's or something like that. Judson Pratt and L. King included along with most of the O-Line. At least it should be fun for your little piglets... heehee

Should be an interesting game though since the bus ride will only be about 8 or so hours, it will practically be an OOS home game for Cocoa. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You are in luck. Cocoa will be graduating 18 Sr's or something like that. Judson Pratt and L. King included along with most of the O-Line. At least it should be fun for your little piglets... heehee

Should be an interesting game though since the bus ride will only be about 8 or so hours, it will practically be an OOS home game for Cocoa. 

I wouldn't count seeing Cocoa on the schedule just yet.  It would be nice...but the "pesos" will hafta work before that could happen.

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Even though Colquitt is still in a rebuilding stage in 2017. He says that he will be trying very hard to lock in Cocoa, Fla., and a quality team from Calif., to come to the Hog Pen!

Noooo. Meester Rush he fool you so much.  He like talk beeg at pressers.

Meester Rush no play Cocoa.  Meester Rush he do phona Westlake,Ca.   Erebody my wanna play Westlake.  They so soft like a charmin 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I would guess...we'll play...(3) Gwinnett teams...(1) Florida team...(1) Bama team...Valdosta...and Coffee/Lee...as our non-region games.  Then...Lowndes, Tift and Camden for Region.

Rufus>>

I thought someone mentioned a California team...? or someone said Rush mentioned a CA team...

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I thought someone mentioned a California team...? or someone said Rush mentioned a CA team...

Someone did.

Someone.

I would wager I'm fairly close on next year's REAL schedule.  I can't see ESPN paying for a school in Cali to make the trip to the Hawg Pen.  It could happen...but look at the odds.

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Someone did.

Someone.

I would wager I'm fairly close on next year's REAL schedule.  I can't see ESPN paying for a school in Cali to make the trip to the Hawg Pen.  It could happen...but look at the odds.

Rufus>>

How about fly the Hawg Pen out to Cali? Maybe "something something valley" has an opening.  Unless they are afraid they won't want to go back. Pretty nice in Cali, it doesn't even rain. ?

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

How about fly the Hawg Pen out to Cali? Maybe "something something valley" has an opening.  Unless they are afraid they won't want to go back. Pretty nice in Cali, it doesn't even rain. ?

Well sir...I've BEEN to California and I ain't lost nothing out there.  I'm told President Obama is moving there and that makes sense.  When Cali secedes...they gonna need an experienced person at the helm.

As an aside....Colquitt don't like to travel over 350 miles one way.

Rufus>>

21 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Rufus, You just ain't going to get a decent team from Florida cheaper than Cocoa. Unless you don't a better team to play the Hawgs from Florida?

Well...again...I don't know anything about the amount Cocoa would want to come up.  I do have a pretty good assessment of the "pesos" Colquitt is willing to pay for a team to travel up (or down)...and unless there is some super duper discount from down that way...I can't imagine them fellers coming.  But  I suppose we'll wait and see.  I think it would be a pretty decent game...cause we ain't gonna be nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs at the beginning of the 2017 season....(Big Smile).

Yes...that needed to be said.....

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Someone did.

Someone.

Rufus>>

I'll be someone. I didn't record what was said so we can go about voice verification and all that it was Rush that was speaking to Darrel but I heard it like:

Rush Propst-- "We are very close to finalizing the schedule for next season. We have Cocoa replacing ISB and we are very close with a California team as a replacement for AHP. I'm glad that we are getting this out of the way early this year." 

Now that went out over the radio during the post game show after the game Friday night. I guess that we could search for context, in that he only meant the athletic dept. is still working on details etc., but it honestly sounded like a lock for Cocoa and very close with a Cali team. 

Rush does say "stuff"  that maybe isn't exactly what he meant, sometimes though. xD