UH OH Big Hairy Bout to Erupt (Midway)

DevilDog

9 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Fuck this league and fuck Texas football! They are trying to turn men into beta males and they don’t want men to be men anymore. They are destroying the league! Pussification of America is alive and well! I looked at that sideline and saw a bunch of pansies who were afraid to put up a fight and bust some of the other team’s fucking teeth out!!!!!!!

Give it a rest big guy. I don't believe you could become a  content and tolerable human unit, high on Owsley grade LSD,and a bean of pharmaceutical ecstasy, in a hot tub with Playboy's  Playmates of the year All Star team, daily, for the rest of your life.Wouldn't happen.Try enjoying life. It's pretty short you know?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Devil ! That wasn't a game. That was child abuse.

Man Allen is one big Football team.  They rotate lineman on both sides constantly.  They are hard to deal with.  Dville also won 51 - 7 over a team that I think was better than Midway.  This game will be like a State Championship and 40k in attendance should be reached or more.  Gonna be awesome at the Death 🌟.   

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Man Allen is one big Football team.  They rotate lineman on both sides constantly.  They are hard to deal with.  Dville also won 51 - 7 over a team that I think was better than Midway.  This game will be like a State Championship and 40k in attendance should be reached or more.  Gonna be awesome at the Death 🌟.   

Do you and @Texasball have a prediction? I’d like to hear others prediction as well.

how does duncanville match up size wise to Allen? 

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Do you and @Texasball have a prediction? I’d like to hear others prediction as well.

This is the hardest game to pick.  I say the key is will Dville get worn down as Allen keeps sending fresh kids.  People forget that.  @Texasball and I discuss a lot of line play at these games and we watch certain kids.  That game with Midway was 10 - 0 at the half.  I think DVill negates getting worn down with that speed and will beat those big guys as often as they lose.  A stalemate which would go to which offense will be more dominate.   SLC got behind Dville several times with Mickens and caused some trouble.  Wease will get his.  But Dville has a more dynamic threat at QB, RB and WR are 3 headed monsters that QB can spin it and tote it.  This is tough I'm going Dville 24 - 21 in a Heckuva showdown. They are not intimidated.  hard to pick against Allen.  Those kids just know how to win. 

No one is talking but Liberty Hill is gonna give Carthage hell.  If this game was not being played those 2 4A games are Money. 

Can Carthage stop that running attack?  Same type team the Lobos are playing.  They will rush for 500 on most teams.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This is the hardest game to pick.  I say the key is will Dville get worn down as Alken keeps sending fresh kids.  People forget that.  @Texasball and I discuss a lot of line play at these games and certain kids.  That game with Midway was 10 - 0 at the half.  I think DVill negates getting worn down with that speed and will beat those big guys as often as they lose.  A stalemate which would go to which offense will be more dominate.   SLC got behind Dville several times with Mickens and caused some trouble.  Wease will get his.  But Dville has a more dynamic threat at QB, RB and WR are 3 headed monsters that WB can spin it and tote it.  This is tough I'm going Dville 24 - 21 in a Heckuva showdown. They are not intimidated.  hard to pick against Allen.  Those kids just know how to win. 

No one is talking but Liberty Hill is gonna give Carthage hell.  If this game was not being played those 2 4A games are Money. 

Can Carthage stop that running atrack?  Same type team the Lobos are playing.  They will rush for 500 on most teams.  

This is why the Longview and Carthage  games are tough to call. Most teams don’t see this type of offense regularly in a season.  Those veer, wing-T type offenses are geared for low risk and low return.  They aren’t looking for the big homerun play, they execute well so they limit penalties and turnovers and hope to chew up clock:  that limits the opponent from many possessions to score a lot of points.  They create a few turnovers or make a stop or two and the dynamic of the game shifts immediately.  From what I’ve seen on film they use a lot of misdirection, so an over aggressive D or an undisciplined D can get beat.   

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That Defense from LBs back to the secondary are big for Dville.  They matchup.  You know SLC is a physical big bunch and we saw what they did. This is one of the best 6A defenses in the last 20 years.  Only that Katy team might be better

Both the Redskin and I last night saud they remind us of Bishop Gorman.  Big fast and physical.  They close quickly and hit hard.  Skyline literally quit IMHO.  

It's gonna be a tough game for each.  This might be the most complete team Allen has faced in the playoffs since their rum started.  They are better than those Desoto squads and i saw all of them vs. Allen.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That Defense from LBs back to the secondary are big for Dville.  They matchup.  You know SLC is a physical big bunch and we saw what they did. This is one of the best 6A defenses in the last 20 years.  Only that Katy team might be better

Both the Redskin and I last night saud they remind us of Bishop Gorman.  Big fast and physical.  They close quickly and hit hard.  Skyline literally quit IMHO.  

It's gonna be a tough game for each.  This might be the most complete team Allen has faced in the playoffs since their rum started.  They are better than those Desoto squads and i saw all of them vs. Allen.  

I think they have the ability to go vertical a lot if needed and not be as run heavy.  When they wanted to I was impressed with their short route passing vs SLC.  I know they have a deep WR corps as I’ve seen game clips. 

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I think they have the ability to go vertical a lot if needed and not be as run heavy.  When they wanted to I was impressed with their short route passing vs SLC.  I know they have a deep WR corps as I’ve seen game clips. 

Both teams will present problems.  Neither makes mistakes with stupid penalties or turnovers.  Both well coached.  I'm glad it's at the Death Star and not at SMU or the Star.  It's out front and center with accountability.  Big time Texas Football game with a lot hype in the Metroplex..wouldnt be surprise if it's not on ch.21 unlike Allen vs Midway that SLC game was never a contest.  Domination..i told the brotha in front of us b4 the game.  I said this is the fastest defense I've seen.  After the 1st 2 series he said I see what you meant.  

When has the #1, 2 and 3 6A teams been under the same roof in back to back games? It's amazing a non DFW team isn't reppn Rg I in the Semis.  Been forever that hasn't happen. Who would have bet on that b4 the year?

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Both teams will present problems.  Neither makes mistakes with stupid penalties or turnovers.  Both well coached.  I'm glad it's at the Death Star and not at SMU or the Star.  It's out front and center with accountability.  Big time Texas Football game with a lot hype in the Metroplex..wouldnt be surprise if it's not on ch.21 unlike Allen vs Midway that SLC game was never a contest.  Domination..i told the brotha in front of us b4 the game.  I said this is the fastest defense I've seen.  After the 1st 2 series he said I see what you meant.  

When has the #1, 2 and 3 6A teams been under the same roof in back to back games? It's amazing a non DFW team isn't reppn Rg I in the SemisBeen forever that hasn't happen. Who would have bet on that b4 the year?

Last year, a non DFW team didn’t rep in the 6A semifinals...midway. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Dude, You are not Kidding about that!... When I was watching Allen vs Midway I couldn't get over the Size of Allen's Line's!... It was hard to tell because of the Odd Camera angle on that game, But I think they are as Big or Bigger then IMG.... :) 

Allen was as Impressive a HSFB Team as I have seen this year, Absolutely in the Conversation!!!!... It sounds like they have a very impressive opponent coming up!... Great way to finish the season with some High Level TX HSFB!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Dude, You are not Kidding about that!... When I was watching Allen vs Midway I couldn't get over the Size of Allen's Line's!... It was hard to tell because of the Odd Camera angle on that game, But I think they are as Big or Bigger then IMG.... :) 

Allen was as Impressive a HSFB Team as I have seen this year, Absolutely in the Conversation!!!!... It sounds like they have a very impressive opponent coming up!... Great way to finish the season with some High Level TX HSFB!!!

It is highly anticipated in this State.  I Don't compare TX teams to National teams.  I don't see them.  Allen Clones OL.  That big Tackle Little that declared for NFL draft and best in College is from Allen and they have a couple that looked like him at Allen.  They are a load.  I don't know how many would beat them down per the National folks?  But in State they are something.  Our State big boy games attract college crowds and statewide interest.  It's pretty special to us.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

It is highly anticipated in this State.  I Don't compare TX teams to National teams.  I don't see them.  Allen Clones OL.  That big Tackle Little that declared for NFL draft and best in College is from Allen and they have a couple that looked like him at Allen.  They are a load.  I don't know how many would beat them down per the National folks?  But in State they are something.  Our State big boy games attract college crowds and statewide interest.  It's pretty special to us.  

Didn't Allen win like 3 straight titles with Kyler Murray???.... Having that Dude playing behind that big an offensive line just doesn't seem fair!!... :) ....It must have been impressive to watch!!

51 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Didn't Allen win like 3 straight titles with Kyler Murray???.... Having that Dude playing behind that big an offensive line just doesn't seem fair!!... :) ....It must have been impressive to watch!!

He was back there just adjusting his socks while making his reads...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Yes and it wasn't 🤣. The Black Leprechaun was amazing and they were very good in Texas.   

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Cracker said:

He was back there just adjusting his socks while making his reads...

Then taking off like Speedy Gonzales.  Remember that Dutch Fork game.  I thought I was watching a damn cyborg.  Though he got lit up by that safety on a blitz.. The kid whose dad was an NFL player.  Can't remembet his name.  Him and Colburn went back and forth.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Then taking off like Speedy Gonzales.  Remember that Dutch Fork game.  I thought I was watching a damn cyborg.  Though he got lit up by that safety on a blitz.. The kid whose dad was an NFL player.  Can't remembet his name.  Him and Colburn went back and forth.  

I was there. So many highlights. I only missed one game when KM was playing. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

We could not get our calls in on time and it ruined our offense. If there is no band to worry about, we have points at half time. And the refs missed call after call on Allen! Fuck the UIL and all the administrators! This loss is on them! And the parents and the stupid bands, and the coaches! This was a disaster game for us and Coach should be ashamed. That was not midway football! Looked like a bunch of little school girl pussies acting scared to hit anybody. Man the fuck up and play! I deal with bullshit every day for a living, these coaches and players are no longer men. 

Did you have this trouble with the bands at other games, or was it just the Allen band?