UH OH Big Hairy Bout to Erupt (Midway)

DevilDog

21 hours ago, Wosinc said:

On the surface this seems to be a legitimate complaint, but what about stadiums where there is a lot of crowd noise, such as Lucas Oil Stadium, where  Indianapolis plays.  The crowd noise often keeps the visiting offense from hearing their signals.  Is that fair?

You can’t keep people from cheering.  Where do you draw the line?

Crowd noise is fair because they are there for the football game, they are not using noisy brass instruments to disrupt the other team 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Does dville have a legit chance? Who is playing in the other 6a champ game? 

They are legit in Texas.  You know I'm not on the National tip.  In Texas they are legit with the Best Defense in the State.  They are loaded with talent.  Beat SLC 51 - 7. Their worst playoff loss ever.  This wknd will be the best qtr finals arguably in Texas history and could break State attendance records.  Allen Dville and Longview under 1 roof at Cowboys Stadium..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Does dville have a legit chance? Who is playing in the other 6a champ game? 

Allen vs DVille is a coin toss. DVille is the best team Allen has faced all year and Allen is the best team DVille has faced all year. They both played in trash districts. DVille is more convincing on film than Allen, but Allen is a team that is difficult to evaluate via film. Wouldn't be surprised if this game was decided by a field goal.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

For the OOS Homies.  I don't know what tier. But i know in State this is one tough team.  And we have 3 others that are equal or better.  NS, Dville and LV.  I cant wait till Saturday at the Death Star

I’ve read where Allen has some injuries on their OL.  That’s not very reassuring for this game in particular.  

11 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Allen vs DVille is a coin toss. DVille is the best team Allen has faced all year and Allen is the best team DVille has faced all year. They both played in trash districts. DVille is more convincing on film than Allen, but Allen is a team that is difficult to evaluate via film. Wouldn't be surprised if this game was decided by a field goal.

After watching each multiple times.  I cant wait to see that Eagle line vs Dville Defense.  @Texasball and I had some great conversations about that matchup.  Wease can cause problems but can they hold em off to exploit.  That Defense is Fast, Nasty, disciplined and big.  They remind me of that B.G team that smoked C.H.  along with that team the fastest defense I've seen in a HS game in person. 

They close like no others.  T&F at Dville 🤘

• Like 1

Imagine this at Cowboy Stadium.  The Blueblood's vs Best Defense.  bEast Texas vs far West Texas. Best offense vs. The fighting Barry Switzer's of Tascosa.  

From LV to Amarillo is 490 miles and it's not even the State Championship game. 

Hell I can't tell you about them.  Another Texan broke it down. Had no idea they ran the Bone out in the Panhandle.  Throwback. 

At State we could have an Allen, Dville, NS, LT,  WL, LV, LaVega, Carthage, HP, Aledo and Newton under one roof over 3 days depending who win the qtrs.  But 4 play each other this wknd. 

If you follow TX here that will surely create crazy numbers

The # 1,2, and 3 teams in Texas play Sat. Back to back at the same place.  I've never seen that in a qtr. Finals. 

9 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Ouch!!!

We could not get our calls in on time and it ruined our offense. If there is no band to worry about, we have points at half time. And the refs missed call after call on Allen! Fuck the UIL and all the administrators! This loss is on them! And the parents and the stupid bands, and the coaches! This was a disaster game for us and Coach should be ashamed. That was not midway football! Looked like a bunch of little school girl pussies acting scared to hit anybody. Man the fuck up and play! I deal with bullshit every day for a living, these coaches and players are no longer men. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Imagine this at Cowboy Stadium.  The Blueblood's vs Best Defense.  bEast Texas vs far West Texas. Best offense vs. The fighting Barry Switzer's of Tascosa.  

From LV to Amarillo is 490 miles and it's not even the State Championship game. 

Hell I can't tell you about them.  Another Texan broke it down. Had no idea they ran the Bone out in the Panhandle.  Throwback. 

At State we could have an Allen, Dville, NS, LT,  WL, LV, LaVega, Carthage, HP, Aledo and Newton under one roof over 3 days depending who win the qtrs.  But 4 play each other this wknd. 

If you follow TX here that will surely create crazy numbers

The # 1,2, and 3 teams in Texas play Sat. Back to back at the same place.  I've never seen that in a qtr. Finals. 

Don’t forget to pencil your refs a thank you note. As well as all the other ass hats in the Midway administration. 

• Haha 3

Fuck this league and fuck Texas football! They are trying to turn men into beta males and they don’t want men to be men anymore. They are destroying the league! Pussification of America is alive and well! I looked at that sideline and saw a bunch of pansies who were afraid to put up a fight and bust some of the other team’s fucking teeth out!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Fuck this league and fuck Texas football! They are trying to turn men into beta males and they don’t want men to be men anymore. They are destroying the league! Pussification of America is alive and well! I looked at that sideline and saw a bunch of pansies who were afraid to put up a fight and bust some of the other team’s fucking teeth out!!!!!!!

The XFL is coming next season.  What State is playing manly non pussification football?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

I Agree!!!! Screw Texas Football!!!... We have plenty of room on the MD, SJB, DLS and Corona Centennial Bandwagons to Fit you in my brother!!!... Didin't you hear, The #1 Monarchs actually beat that Great FL Team IMG this year!!!... :) 

Hell!!... Even My Favorite Texas Poster on this Board My Brother in Arms @DevilDog Likes The Monarchs!!!!.... :) ... And the best part is we have Terrible Bands out here!!!... They don't interfere with our great players hand signals on offense!!!... Now our Referees have proven in the playoffs that they are just as bad as the UIL, but We Play Real Football out here so jump on the Bandwagon My Friend We have Plenty of Room!!!... :) :) :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3