Excuse Thread - December 1

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Goldmember said:

It doesn't matter if you said it afterward or not.

You clearly posted the SBG records to mislead people about the resumes.

Everybody knows your game, Pops.

Really, should I call you a liar for saying that CC is 0-3 b DLS

dont you think that’s misleading and dishonest when one of their losses was to Palo Alto in the only yearnin last 10 that anyone has ever heard of Palo Alto football

Plus, again, you just omitted stuff I actually said to make your point — am fairly certain you were diligent in keeping that Palo Alto point revealed for your purposes

shame-shame-19400915.png

11 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Good Post Pop's, I Will respond...

1. The Teams that have played in the Open Game are Servite, Westlake, Cen10, SJB, MD and DLS. Folsom is not on that list so they are no more relevant then Mission Viejo, Oaks Christian, JSerra, OLU, REV, Bakersfield, Granite Bay, Santa Margarita and Palo Alto etc.... In CA, the Open means you are #1, not anything else.

2. Since Folsom is not on the Open list, that means they Failed to qualify for the Top Bowl game in the state, and since they played only 1 of those teams on the field, and lost by a combined score of 108-38, they are not on that Tier. Even Mission Viejo Has Been to the SSD1 Semifinals which is a greater achievement on the field then winning the consolation Bowl... Mission Viejo also did Beat Nor Cal #2 in the Consolation Game, as Did Cathedral Cathloic before so being #2 in Nor Cal is far from top 5 in the state.

3. Folsom Ducked DLS in 2014 so their QB could get a State Title and they could have a parade, thus 'Failing to Qualify" for the top bowl game. It is what it is, no body on this board made that up, it was reported in the paper. This is Folsom's only relevant contribution CAHSFB and Legacy and why they have no respect.

You can continue to spin all your BULL SHIT cal preps rankings and your ridiculous BULL SHIT statistics until you are "Bulldog Blue" in the face, but ON THE FIELD Folsom and their 3 consolation prize bowl wins are not a top 5 CA team and you cant spin that... Folsom needs to prove it on the field, not on paper.

It's Ok though, @Extremely Humble will still get you a ticket to the Folsom Parade and you can all celebrate with "Cybil" and his 5 personalities and tell everyone, "We would have".... 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, and Ipso Facto, San Diego in an upset by 17.... Whatever that means...🤣

Imagine being a grown man posting on a high school football forum getting this worked up over a team 400 miles away from you. Breathe my friend, it's going to be okay. You'll pull through. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. 

Remember what we talked about, less bolding random sentences and words... 

You got this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

Imagine being a grown man posting on a high school football forum getting this worked up over a team 400 miles away from you. Breathe my friend, it's going to be okay. You'll pull through. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. 

Remember what we talked about, less bolding random sentences and words... 

You got this. 

I agree. When 98 percent of his posts are all about obsessing about Folsom, you know a few screws are loose.

Best to put on ignore and move on.

1 minute ago, TheHotisBlock said:

I don't write anything close to the manic posts that he does.

Come back to earth my friend.

Nah you just hijack threads, spew nonsense, and make the entire board hate Folsom. If you weren't so trolly i bet @THEOC89 wouldn't even be obsessed with Folsom. Most of these posters don't hate Folsom, they hate you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

Nah you just hijack threads, spew nonsense, and make the entire board hate Folsom. If you weren't so trolly i bet @THEOC89 wouldn't even be obsessed with Folsom. Most of these posters don't hate Folsom, they hate you. 

Quite the contrary. That idiot has been trolling, and escalating it, without me even being here, across multiple forums.

I may be the excuse, but I'm not the reason.

Alright- enough drama. On to football!

14 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

14 hours ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Quite the contrary. That idiot has been trolling, and escalating it, without me even being here, across multiple forums.

I may be the excuse, but I'm not the reason.

Alright- enough drama. On to football!

Man... It looks like I have a Stalker on my hands....🤣🤣🤣..... Dude, You arguing with yourself about me is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!....🤣🤣🤣.... 

Well, actually the funniest thing I have ever seen is Folsom getting shut out by DLS, but this is almost as good!.... 🤣🤣🤣