Manafort "breached" Plea Agreement

RedZone

28 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Whatever old fool. Keep baying at the moon!

There is not a rational actor in American who does not know Trump is guilty of countless crimes and it's simply a matter of proving it, breaking down his web of lies and liars. He has singular powers no other has to try and pervert justice. Will he win or will FREEDOM win? 

He makes Nixon look like an amateur and Clinton  a lost footnote. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Neither you nor me know this to be true. <<<Why you bringing 'facts' into this thread? 🤣  Sheer speculation on your part.<<<OMG, like, 666 would never, ever...... speculate.....would he? 🤣🤣   Muller has done an exceptional job of keeping what he knows under wraps. <<< Yes indeed....probably, the MOST exceptional portion...…. of the job that he has done so far...🤔 

But perhaps I should not rain on this thread's parade.  Enjoyment of soap operas is a higher priority for some...

... I should probably remember just how 'seriously' that they takes these sort of things.....

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

There is not a rational actor in American who does not know Trump is guilty of countless crimes and it's simply a matter of proving it, breaking down his web of lies and liars. He has singular powers no other has to try and pervert justice. Will he win or will FREEDOM win? 

He makes Nixon look like an armature and Clinton  a lost footnote

Exactly. And yet several "successful people" on this message  board choose to make light of what he has done. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

it really makes my head swim to see smart, successful folks post such divisive, distracting, protective, rhetoric...…

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trump. It is not OK to still support him.

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Will he win or will FREEDOM win? 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

this is most distressing. 

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

humans are a failed species. 

giphy.gif

You boys sure do make some sour ..er..sweet muzak there.....why does it smell like grapes tho?

Perhaps you should switch to decaffeinated.....

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

It's hard to overstate how much I respect Manafort's dedication of doing more crimes even when he knows he's being explicitly watched for crimes.🙄  In a better era, it might be utterly shocking that the most powerful man in the world considers his criminal defense interests to be mutually aligned with an admitted felon...

For those who missed it, Mueller speaks through indictments, and he probably just guaranteed he can issue a public report, unprotected by executive privilege and can't be suppressed by Whitaker.

Stay tuned...there are many moves left in this match.  The presidency is still an incredibly (too) powerful position, but Mueller is a more skilled player...

I'm getting sorta bored with it truthfully. Lie after lie after lie.

I'm ready for something to pop if it's going to pop.

28 minutes ago, noonereal said:

…. to try and pervert justice. Will he win or will FREEDOM win? 

Oh and BTW...as your arguments seem haphazardly lacking any connection....

you should know that the 'religious right' does a much better job arguing, that your boy T is not only the 'freedom fighter'... but also the one who is fighting the 'illuminati' LOL

'  

so there is that.....LOLOL

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What a web of crime. 

Maybe his kids will soon take a deal to avoid prison? 

Jr.'s days are numbered...Nunes and the Republicans on the House Intell. committee protected his ass as he refused to answer certain questions when he testified...he wasn't under oath...and he told several lies

the Dems. are going to supena his ass ASAP and find out what blocked number did he call right after the Trump tower meeting with Rusian spies...Daddy two floors above??....Muller has his hands filled with this crime family....

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

But perhaps I should not rain on this thread's parade.  Enjoyment of soap operas is a higher priority for some...

... I should probably remember just how 'seriously' that they takes these sort of things.....

giphy.gif

but being the SILLY Trumper that you are...you couldn't help yourself...

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Jr.'s days are numbered...Nunes and the Republicans on the House Intell. committee protected his ass as he refused to answer certain questions when he testified...he wasn't under oath...and he told several lies

the Dems. are going to supena his ass ASAP and find out what blocked number did he call right after the Trump tower meeting with Rusian spies...Daddy two floors above??....Muller has his hands filled with this crime family....

every person on the planet knows Trump was involved in all this Russian stuff

The problem will remain, the wingnuts just don't care if trump is Putin's bitch as long as he hates the same people as they do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

every person on the planet knows Trump was involved in all this Russian stuff

The problem will remain, the wingnuts just don't care if trump is Putin's bitch as long as he hates the same people as they do. 

you're right...and the guys who use to like to wrap themselves in flags and think they are the REAL Patriots in this nation (teabaggers exc.) have all of a sudden learned to turn a blind eye when Trump bows down to Putin in front of the world...or does nothing about the Saudi's killing a journalist......they all  traded in their Patriot badges for a MAGA badges....following their leader right off the cliff...O.o

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Lucy, Charlie Brown and the football.  If I didn’t know better, I would think Schultz had y’all in mind - the “axis of the perpetually disappointed”.

Indeed...that thought has spontaneously occurred for many....🤣

giphy.gif

complete with cartoon clowns in this threads local soap opera...

maybe they learned it..... at an early age...

giphy.gif

🤣