Whiteshoes Top 100 - November 20, 2018

whiteshoes

52 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

They aren’t on the level of CA,FL,TX, or GA, but they are certainly top 10 statewise. That makes them a solid state for competition. 

Get over the curbstomping reference. ULab ended up handling both teams comfortably. That was the entire point of my post, but you took it way too literally and went beyond the stratosphere with it. No need for another 5 or 6 posts about it. I made my point, so you can stop beating it with a dead horse. 

You have to stop trolling. This is a serious issue for you. Do we need to devote some time for this? If you need some help I can be here for you, little buddy. 

Looks like that poor horse pulse wasn't checked because it's dead and he still trying to tenderize it

5 hours ago, Goldmember said:

You simply won't answer for why you lied or misrepresented the Catholic and Zachary games.

Don't worry. I already know why. I'm just pressing you to be honest for once.

Wow, you cut your lameass responses down to three today! You’re getting better day by day. 

To reiterate I didn’t lie or misrepresent anything. I said ULab beat them both handily and they did. You’ve got to stop this, bozo! 

11 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I said ULab beat them both handily and they did. You’ve got to stop this, bozo! 

No you said they curbstomped two of the Louisiana's best teams.

Now, it's very possible that this entire statement is inaccurate depending on how good the teams end up being.

But there's no question that the first part is a lie or misrepresentation. And you did it because you were pretending that you knew about those games.

The evolution of Omaha Vol's lie.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:08 AM, Omaha Vol said:

Well, for starters, curbstomping two of the top teams in LA (BR Catholic & Zachary) to start the season got them heading in the right direction.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:48 PM, Omaha Vol said:

They are two solid teams, mind you.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:12 AM, Omaha Vol said:

ULab did, in fact, pull away from both of those ‘solid’ teams.

21 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

My ‘scintilla’ of evidence was the two impressive wins over good teams in BR Catholic and Zachary,

17 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

ULab ended up handling both teams comfortably.

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

And I told you to not take ‘curbstomped’ so literally.

After you deflected and cowered for several days.

Just because you come back days later to say that you didn't mean it literally doesn't mean that you then got it right.

You still got it embarrassingly wrong and so your analysis is wrong.

So you must have meant if figuratively, then, which is still wrong.

Either way you're a joke who's pretending to know enough about 100 high school football teams.

• Thumbs Down 1