Whiteshoes Top 100 - November 20, 2018

whiteshoes

Now you know what Zachary looks like on offense, los. You won't appear so dumb in the future bringing up dumb stuff..

Zachary 3* Sophomore QB Keilon Brown highlights from last year's 5A State Championship team.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7653100/5a4d8c822aa6240ff43e110c

Zachary returned the entire offense this year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Zachary back in the Superdome in 3 weeks..

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Now you know what Zachary looks like on offense, los. You won't appear so dumb in the future bringing up dumb stuff..

Zachary 3* Sophomore QB Keilon Brown highlights from last year's 5A State Championship team.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7653100/5a4d8c822aa6240ff43e110c

Zachary returned the entire offense this year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Zachary back in the Superdome in 3 weeks..

Man, I've seen 5* QB video highlights that don't look that good. xD

1 hour ago, FloTex said:

It’s obvious that STA is in the watered down, weak ass 7A playoffs!  

Loud mouth disappears after they get their ass beat, only to show up once the competition is over.  Once they enter the playoffs and compete against pushovers, he shows back up spouting ignorance and stupidity.

Like Clockwork!

7a this year is probably second strongest class top to bottom in FL 

26 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I don't.

I hold them to a lower standard as in a crappy high school football team shouldn't be able to contain "one of the fastest offenses" that would "score on anybody."

....that is some serious weakass shit, los......much weaker than your normal weak shit.

I bring that out of you though. I understand. 

You proved nothing yet again. Congrats.

6 hours ago, Goldmember said:

And the incompetence continues.

Being able to "take care of business" and "pull away" against teams outside the top 150 isn't an indication, at all, that they are indeed #13 in the country or "pretty stout" this year.

You have not provided a single scintilla of evidence so far to support your claim.

Jesus, dude! 6 responses? You’re a complete tool! 

My ‘scintilla’ of evidence was the two impressive wins over good teams in BR Catholic and Zachary, plus having all those 4 and 3 stars all over the field. Did you not read that in my initial response? It’s sad that I have to repeat myself like this with your dimwitted ass, but apparently it’s necessary. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Goldmember said:

The Cleveland Browns are an NFL team filled with professionals.

I can't believe people still make these stupid comparisons.

But, the Saints are arguably the best team in the NFL and the Browns are one of the worst. Explain how they only score 21 points in that game, but average 30-40 points against far better teams? Some teams have off days, idiot. In your eyes they should not be labeled one of the best in the league because of an off game? You’re a moron. 

That same concept applies to ULab when they don’t drop 50-60 on a bad team. It doesn’t mean they don’t belong. I’m sorry you can’t get that through your thick head. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

My ‘scintilla’ of evidence was the two impressive wins over good teams in BR Catholic and Zachary, plus having all those 4 and 3 stars all over the field.

Your attempt at evidence was lying or inaccurately portraying the outcome of two games.

So now they're "impressive" wins.

First they were curbstompings.

Then they were solid.

Now, impressive.

Omaha Vol is scrambling to find the right words to cover for his still yet to be explained dumbassery on the outcome of those games.

I won't hold my breath on him ever admitting that he was just bullshitting.

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Did you not read that in my initial response? It’s sad that I have to repeat myself like this with your dimwitted ass, but apparently it’s necessary. 

Yes, I also read the part where you lied or completely misrepresented the results of those games.

I've been waiting for you to address my initial response to yours but I know that you're too much of a pussy to do it.

Just admit that you were bullshitting and you had no idea of the actual outcome of those games. You were just pretending that you knew.

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

But, the Saints are arguably the best team in the NFL and the Browns are one of the worst. Explain how they only score 21 points in that game, but average 30-40 points against far better teams? Some teams have off days, idiot. In your eyes they should not be labeled one of the best in the league because of an off game? You’re a moron.

If you're a high school football team that has three "off days" against the three crappy high school football teams then you're not very good.

This is simple stuff.

The higher level that you play, the harder it is to put up consistently good results. Why? Because of the level of competition.

Louisiana high school football is not a high level of football.

11 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

This guy is a complete idiot who does nothing but spew worthless fodder all over this board.

Yet you have yet to conjure up a single point to refute my initial response to your lie/misrepresentation about ULab.

I love when obvious hacks like you malfunction and simply fling poo against the wall like this to avoid actually doing anything.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Goldmember said:

Your attempt at evidence was lying or inaccurately portraying the outcome of two games.

So now they're "impressive" wins.

First they were curbstompings.

Then they were solid.

Now, impressive.

Omaha Vol is scrambling to find the right words to cover for his still yet to be explained dumbassery on the outcome of those games.

I won't hold my breath on him ever admitting that he was just bullshitting.

How do we even know if the marquee wins of Zachary and BR Catholic are any good 

3 hours ago, Goldmember said:

Louisiana high school football is not a high level of football.

They aren’t on the level of CA,FL,TX, or GA, but they are certainly top 10 statewise. That makes them a solid state for competition. 

Get over the curbstomping reference. ULab ended up handling both teams comfortably. That was the entire point of my post, but you took it way too literally and went beyond the stratosphere with it. No need for another 5 or 6 posts about it. I made my point, so you can stop beating it with a dead horse. 

You have to stop trolling. This is a serious issue for you. Do we need to devote some time for this? If you need some help I can be here for you, little buddy. 

14 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

ULab ended up handling both teams comfortably. That was the entire point of my post, but you took it way too literally and went beyond the stratosphere with it.

Yes, silly me.

I took what you posted literally.

You're a fake. I know that you don't know about these teams, these games or anything of the sort.