Whiteshoes Top 100 - November 20, 2018

whiteshoes

Just now, Goldmember said:

I didn't miss it. I just put it in its proper context. Gonzaga was getting handled. That's evidence in itself that they're not good enough to be #37.

Then they came back and still would've lost without luck.

Gonzaga isn't #37 in any objective sense. It's nonsense through and through.

If you want to argue #37, than ok, but my first question to which you responded too, was that "Why was Gonzaga "not in the top 100 ". I obviously failed to see it among all those names. But in reality, my opinion is that Gonzaga at the end of season could beat 50 of those top 100.  And you could say that about a lot of teams, some that aren't even ranked.

8 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

If you want to argue #37, than ok, but my first question to which you responded too, was that "Why was Gonzaga "not in the top 100 ".

Wrong.

I questioned the logic of claiming that someone "had to be" ranked because they won one game.

It's been clear from the beginning that my issue is with that stupid logic.

3 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

And try to curtail the name calling, unless you don't want to be responded to anymore !

I wouldn’t get into a spitting contest with this guy. He’s an egomaniac and has spewed out absurd ramblings about other people’s top 100 rankings for years. He has a lame excuse for every team, other than STA, as to why said team should not be ranked. Yet, he refuses to put out a ranking of his own. He, obviously, has the time to do it with the amount of trolling he does on here. We’ve all gotten used to this idiot over the years. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Goldmember said:

And being the WCAC champ is a meaningless title. They have a round robin regular season schedule and then a playoff. It's more accurate to say that Gonzaga finished second-to-last.

That's just stupid, period.

What’s stupid is that you consider the WCAC title to be meaningless. That’s one of the toughest leagues in the country, especially this year. Your dimwittedness continues to amaze me! 

3 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

If you want to argue #37, than ok, but my first question to which you responded too, was that "Why was Gonzaga "not in the top 100 ". I obviously failed to see it among all those names. But in reality, my opinion is that Gonzaga at the end of season could beat 50 of those top 100.  And you could say that about a lot of teams, some that aren't even ranked.

The reason they weren’t I. The tip 100 is the same for every deserving  team from a tough conference.  That reason is they get placed behind 10-0 and 9-1 teams that play nobodies, but pollsters feel compelled to rank them because they can’t be argued against due to said record

Exactly why the Tier format is much better 

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That reason is they get placed behind 10-0 and 9-1 teams that play nobodies, but pollsters feel compelled to rank them because they can’t be argued against due to said record

And then when they're 8-3 those same pollsters feel compelled to rank them in the top 25 when they shouldn't be.

The argument isn't whether pollsters use good logic or not. It's whether the two goofball, wannabe pollsters on this forum use good logic or not.

The answer is obviously no.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

but,...you do seem arrogant enough to mock other people's 100 teams.

How's that work exactly? 

For every person that makes a poll there has to be the anti-poll person. xD

That's you, los.

Canes is too arrogant for his own good. It bites him in the ass far too often on this board. 

3 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I’m growing tired of your incessant rambling. Just put out a poll or shut up you coward! 

This is still lame no matter how many times you repeat it.

I took a flamethrower to your dumbass arguments for University Lab, etc. and your comeback is to demand that I put out a poll?

Yeah, I don't need more proof that I was right and you're clueless for answers.

16 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

This is still lame no matter how many times you repeat it.

I took a flamethrower to your dumbass arguments for University Lab, etc. and your comeback is to demand that I put out a poll?

Yeah, I don't need more proof that I was right and you're clueless for answers.

You didn’t burn shit! You just stated that BR Catholic and Zachary suck. They are two solid teams, mind you. You also said having multiple 4 and 3 star athletes basically means nothing. You didn’t say anything to disprove my opinion. 

So, once again, put out a poll or shut up, you f$cking coward. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goldmember said:

I'm not arrogant enough to think that I could rank 100 teams.

Again, your defenses are nothing but covers for your incompetence and inability to make an argument.

Your not intelligent enough to rank a top 5 yet you think you the biggest badass on here

Drewboy when you actually grow a pair and not be such a goofball then maybe people may actually Care what comes out of your mouth