Big win for Allen last night

noonereal

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The ones who care about the reimbursement details would be the stakeholders of course.  I’m sure allen’s feelings aren’t hurt bc some internet dude named “gold member” thinks otherwise. 😂  

This will be one of the rare responses you’ll probably get from a Texan, so I’m gonna let you and Nor get back to whatever you guys do.  

Your butt buddy rockinl is so concerned with the non-existent use of 40k of taxpayers dollars on OOS trips but seems unconcerned with $60 million being spent on a piece of shit stadium.

You don't have to remind me that Texans are weak and lame.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Your butt buddy rockinl is so concerned with the non-existent use of 40k of taxpayers dollars on OOS trips but seems unconcerned with $60 million being spent on a piece of shit stadium.

You don't have remind me that Texans are weak and lame.

The $$ for travel is a sunk cost, the stadium is an investment that will pay for itself over time.  Additionally, they are both sourced differently. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The $$ for travel is a sunk cost, the stadium is an investment that will pay for itself over time.  Additionally, they are both sourced differently. 

The travel cost was also a lie that rockinl pulled straight out of his ass.

So he's more concerned with a fake travel cost than he is with a real $60 investment in a shit stadium.

That just screams Texan.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

columbiadweeb forgot to log in under his fake account.

Drewboy

I don't need no fake account to drop your reputation, you do that just fine on your own dumbass, and unlike you i can actually remember my password while you continue to forget it time and again which is why you have 10 or so accounts lying around 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Maybe he is still pissed over 2015 when the Fl 7A runner up visited the Balsa Wood Stadium in Allen and added to the home unbeaten streak and You and I watched the Punter from Viera, Fl become an All State Punter by Halftime.  The FL 7A Runner up holds the Allen Stadium Punt, Pass and Kick Records.

You can't take this clown Serious now he has reappeared as this 🤣

• Haha 2

On 11/11/2018 at 9:35 AM, Goldmember said:

Wasn't their stadium crumbling about 5 minutes after they got the certificate of occupancy?

Might be the dumbest people in America to spend $65 million on a stadium but do so in such a cheap and haphazard manner.

Because you weren’t the general contractor I’m sure.

The problem has been fixed for 2 years, it’s the nicest stadium in America, and you can’t rebuff that.  

• Like 2

On 11/11/2018 at 8:20 AM, Ararar said:

Nobody in Texas is bitching?😂 

your freakin president of the coaches association cried a river after BG laid waste.

Excuse the rest of the country if we have a raised eyebrow 🤨 about your claim of dominance when you refuse to play the country’ Best and if you do you need every advantage to do so.

I wonder why? 

8 years earlier, Bishop Gorman was dominated by a 4A team..  so what did they do?  Go out and recruit the best team they could.  Exactly the opposite of what high school football is about.

They don’t want bullshit like them, and IMG in Texas.  And I don’t blame them.

Reality is, a program like you support would be TAPPS, and wouldn’t compete against Texas best either.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FloTex said:

Exactly the opposite of what high school football is about

Who made you or Texas the arbitrator of what high school football is about? just another excuse to insulate yourself from competition at the highest level.Just say that those teams are too much for and call it a day

19 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Who made you or Texas the arbitrator of what high school football is about? just another excuse to insulate yourself from competition at the highest level.Just say that those teams are too much for and call it a day

Let's just call it for what it is.  CA was getting their asses handed to them OOS from Fla and BG so you all had to have the CIF intervene and drop the transfer rules so your teams could pad their rosters.  That's not impressive, bottomline CA needed deregulation to stop All of the OOS losing.  

The result is CA has only 2 teams competing for the title. I hope it's entertaining, have fun! 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Let's just call it for what it is.  CA was getting their asses handed to them OOS from Fla and BG so you all had to have the CIF intervene and drop the transfer rules so your teams could pad their rosters.  That's not impressive, bottomline CA needed deregulation to stop All of the OOS losing.  

The result is CA has only 2 teams competing for the title. I hope it's entertaining, have fun! 

You know this is an exaggeration of the truth.CIF didn’t intervene with anything they just couldn’t afford to be in court fighting cases against Students and schools.No transfer rules have been dropped and as we have seen this year teams self reported themselves to the extent of eliminating their teams from the playoffs.So your claims are exaggerations at best and lies at worst.

29 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You know this is an exaggeration of the truth.CIF didn’t intervene with anything they just couldn’t afford to be in court fighting cases against Students and schools.No transfer rules have been dropped and as we have seen this year teams self reported themselves to the extent of eliminating their teams from the playoffs.So your claims are exaggerations at best and lies at worst.

The change allowed athletically motivated us transfers.  How convenient.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/11/new-transfer-rule-cif-to-allow-athletically-motivated-moves/amp/

this article called the transfers from the new policy a boom!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatodayhss.com/2018/super-25-football-champ-mater-dei-at-forefront-of-trinity-league-transfer-boom/amp

it’s not a coincidence that about the time the flood gates came open for transfers, and MD took adv of it, that MD started scheduling OOS.  Lol

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is your proof 😂

kids were transferring athletically long before this rule clarification all they had to say was they weren’t and who could prove otherwise.All the CIF did was eliminate the BS.

The Southern Section had less transfers this year than last so I guess the boom is over.

If the people of Texas want to be told when and where they can send their kid to school more power to ya.California families will decide what’s best for their children 

22 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This is your proof 😂

kids were transferring athletically long before this rule clarification all they had to say was they weren’t and who could prove otherwise.All the CIF did was eliminate the BS.

The Southern Section had less transfers this year than last so I guess the boom is over.

If the people of Texas want to be told when and where they can send their kid to school more power to ya.California families will decide what’s best for their children 

There are articles upon articles that talk about the loose transfer rules. I’ll belief them over what you guys are pushing on this site. 😂

MD is a much different team than where they use to be a few years ago. From 2016 to ‘17 they went from night to day.  What changed?  

Hell MD got 11+ transfers this year, brice young being the big prize. 

I don’t care what you guys do, I just what you all to be honest and stop bsing.  It is what it is.  

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

MD is a much different team than where they use to be a few years ago. From 2016 to ‘17 they went from night to day.  What changed?  

I don’t care what you guys do, I just what you all to be honest and stop bsing.  It is what it is. 

4 years ago people out here were raving about MD freshman team as well as SJB.Thats the only thing that changed.They got the 8th graders they wanted.Once they established that those kids would be very good that attracted others.It also meant losing kids including their two best RB at the time.

this is what most fail to realize if you don’t have the quality kids in your program to begin with transfers don’t help you that much.Teams like Narbonne and Calabasas have more transfers than any Trinity league team but can’t compete with them

44 minutes ago, Ararar said:

4 years ago people out here were raving about MD freshman team as well as SJB.Thats the only thing that changed.They got the 8th graders they wanted.Once they established that those kids would be very good that attracted others.It also meant losing kids including their two best RB at the time.

this is what most fail to realize if you don’t have the quality kids in your program to begin with transfers don’t help you that much.Teams like Narbonne and Calabasas have more transfers than any Trinity league team but can’t compete with them

Of course they got the 8th graders they wanted and the road for the follow on recruits was made smoother as they can now transfer for athletic reasons.  

On 11/17/2018 at 6:02 PM, Horsefly said:

Not only that they moved their season up by 2 full weeks or was it 3.  My friends in Cali have admitted this was done to compete better out of state. My friends are coaches within the state.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2018 at 3:32 PM, RedZone said:

Hoover lost 2 games in 2016.

Allen, TX 25 Hoover 7

Grayson, GA 36 Hoover 14

Hoover won Alabama 7A

Evangel lost 2 games in 2016

Allen, TX 45 Evangel 10

4A Monroe Neville, La 35 Evangel 16

Evangel won Louisiana D1

bandicam 2018-11-10 15-18-56-243.jpg

We Texans are nearly out of finger and toes counting the # of times we have beaten Evangel during years they won state.

couple of things about the Hoover vs Allen game.  This was Allen’s opening game and Hoovers 2nd -  Allen wasn’t even fully settled on QB.

Grayson won state in Georgia

Allen got beat in semi finals by The Woodlands who then got beat 41-7 in the finals.

54 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Not only that they moved their season up by 2 full weeks or was it 3.  My friends in Cali have admitted this was done to compete better out of state. My friends are coaches within the state.

Your coach friends are full of shit or you are.here is the reason the seasons were moved up

The proposal is a reaction to the change of the first day and last day of instruction at Southern California schools. The trend has been for schools to open in August and close in May. In recent years, CIF-SS finals and championship rounds in spring sports have occurred after schools have closed for the summer.

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

Your coach friends are full of shit or you are.here is the reason the seasons were moved up

The proposal is a reaction to the change of the first day and last day of instruction at Southern California schools. The trend has been for schools to open in August and close in May. In recent years, CIF-SS finals and championship rounds in spring sports have occurred after schools have closed for the summer.

This is the official response as to why, the explanation Txball got from his coaching friends is the unofficial answer. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

So the impetus for the change was Spring sports extending into the Summer after schools were closed. Using the same logic why then would they want schools to be playing football games before they open in the Fall? So they fix one issue by creating another. Why not move football back to where it was and start Spring sports 2 weeks earlier if needed? IMO football shouldn’t be played before Labor Day.