Big win for Allen last night

noonereal

24 minutes ago, FloTex said:

No one from Texas is bitching.  Is the bitches like you bitching.  Bitches bitch!

The “whore” programs are just that!  They attract and recruit to stay relevant.  When they get their asses whipped like Bishop Gorman did years ago in Texas, they up their game.  SJB and MD followed suit out west when they could never beat DLS.  That’s what whores do.

Allen has done nothing but kept its structure of a 1 high school town intact.

When Jersey schools learn how to fight off a cut block, send them to play Allen.  In the Mecca of high school football.  Until then, enjoy New Jersey football.  Almost as practical as enjoying beaches in New Mexico.

White Sands is pretty nice, but no water anywhere.

BGW

43 minutes ago, FloTex said:

No one from Texas is bitching.  Is the bitches like you bitching.  Bitches bitch!

The “whore” programs are just that!  They attract and recruit to stay relevant.  When they get their asses whipped like Bishop Gorman did years ago in Texas, they up their game.  SJB and MD followed suit out west when they could never beat DLS.  That’s what whores do.

When Jersey schools learn how to fight off a cut block, send them to play Allen.  In the Mecca of high school football.  Until then, enjoy New Jersey football.  Almost as practical as enjoying beaches in New Mexico.

Nobody in Texas is bitching?😂 

your freakin president of the coaches association cried a river after BG laid waste.

Excuse the rest of the country if we have a raised eyebrow 🤨 about your claim of dominance when you refuse to play the country’ Best and if you do you need every advantage to do so.

Id love to see a poll of Texas taxpayers who want to spend thousands of tax dollars to send a HS football team across the country to play a high school football game that has no added value to the kids education, and proves nothing.

You people are silly and apparently financially irresponsible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FloTex said:

You want to play Allen, you do so in the nicest high school stadium in America, in front of 18,000 people.

Wasn't their stadium crumbling about 5 minutes after they got the certificate of occupancy?

Might be the dumbest people in America to spend $65 million on a stadium but do so in such a cheap and haphazard manner.

16 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Wasn't their stadium crumbling about 5 minutes after they got the certificate of occupancy?

Might be the dumbest people in America to spend $65 million on a stadium but do so in such a cheap and haphazard manner.

Im pretty sure the Allen taxpayers didnt actually build it....idiot.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Im pretty sure the Allen taxpayers didnt actually build it....idiot.

That would be relevant if I had actually said that.

I'm assuming that the City of Allen contracted out the work and oversaw the bidding process.

A bunch of wankers bragging about a stadium that they apparently built out of balsa wood and shit.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, FloTex said:

6,500 enrollment and jetting in QB's is not an advantage as big as Gorman or MD? lol It's the same shit, just different. 

fact is, all national programs have big advantages. If they didn't they would not be national powers. 

I do admit, in TX there is much greater worship of high school boys than anywhere else in the country. I also admit you have more. 

It's simply that you do not have "better" that has always been my point. 

The road to national acceptance in high school football goes through NJ. It is what it is. 

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Id love to see a poll of Texas taxpayers who want to spend thousands of tax dollars to send a HS football team across the country to play a high school football game that has no added value to the kids education, and proves nothing.

You people are silly and apparently financially irresponsible.

Yet another post from a Texan proving how dumb they are.

ESPN/Paragon and other promoters cover the travel costs. Is there a single poster who can come up with a single example of taxpayers footing the bill for a single OOS trip?

Silliness.

Then you continue by claiming that traveling OOS has no educational value (wrong) and proves nothing (wrong, again).

As if that wasn't enough, you finish by claiming that something that's not even true (taxpayers paying for trips) is financially irresponsible. This coming from a booster of a state that routinely spends $60+ million on high school football stadiums, one which recently began cracking like 2 minutes after it was built.

But you (and they) are definitely financially responsible.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

That would be relevant if I had actually said that.

I'm assuming that the City of Allen contracted out the work and oversaw the bidding process.

A bunch of wankers bragging about a stadium that they apparently built out of balsa wood and shit.

The CITY OF ALLEN didnt have it built. The Allen ISD did.

Damn son. Just STFU before you really make a fool of yourself.

13 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Yet another post from a Texan proving how dumb they are.

ESPN/Paragon and other promoters cover the travel costs. Is there a single poster who can come up with a single example of taxpayers footing the bill for a single OOS trip?

Silliness.

Then you continue by claiming that traveling OOS has no educational value (wrong) and proves nothing (wrong, again).

As if that wasn't enough, you finish by claiming that something that's not even true (taxpayers paying for trips) is financially irresponsible. This coming from a booster of a state that routinely spends $60+ million on high school football stadiums, one which recently began cracking like 2 minutes after it was built.

But you (and they) are definitely financially responsible.

I dont live in Allen, Tx.

And let me know when Paragon will fork over the amount of $$$$ that a school like Allen would lose, replacing a home game with a OOS game that gives kids like you a boner.

Idiot.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rockinl said:

The CITY OF ALLEN didnt have it built. The Allen ISD did.

Damn son. Just STFU before you really make a fool of yourself.

He’s an ass clown, totally clueless.  The contractor paid for all repair work and compensated the ISD about $700K for lost revenue.  In the end the district has done well and continues to make $$ off of stadium rentals and sponsorships.

Meanwhile, this fool keeps changing his name and running in and out of threads as if his words hold some value. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, noonereal said:

The road to national acceptance in high school football goes through NJ. It is what it is. 

I watched bergen and bosco vs 2 Louisiana teams and really wasn't all that impressed...

Does the road to nationall acceptance in college football go though nj too?

Rutgers is 1-10 now?

I think WE ALL understand why nj clutches on to 3 or 4 private high schools.

This forum really isn't complicated.

Carry on, dude.

4 minutes ago, rockinl said:

And let me know when Paragon will fork over the amount of $$$$ that a school like Allen would lose, replacing a home game with a OOS game that gives kids like you a boner.

So, of course, when facts prove you wrong you change your argument to another completely ridiculous and silly claim.

Just say that your teams don't want to travel or take on any challenges.

It's just easier and more truthful that way.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

The contractor paid for all repair work and compensated the ISD about $700K for lost revenue.  In the end the district has done well and continues to make $$ off of stadium rentals and sponsorships.

The ISD contracted with those incompetent contractors.

Who cares if they got compensated 700k?

They spent $60 million to build a balsa wood stadium.

Just now, Goldmember said:

The ISD contracted with those incompetent contractors.

Who cares if they got compensated 700k?

They spent $60 million to build a balsa wood stadium.

The ones who care about the reimbursement details would be the stakeholders of course.  I’m sure allen’s feelings aren’t hurt bc some internet dude named “gold member” thinks otherwise. 😂  

This will be one of the rare responses you’ll probably get from a Texan, so I’m gonna let you and Nor get back to whatever you guys do.  

• Haha 3