Big win for Allen last night

noonereal

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Allen has no clue. 

Bring your team to Texas and show us.

Allen is like a B Horror Movie.  Out of towners come to town.  Town folks are so friendly.  Feed out of towners wonderful meal.  Then beat the holy hell out of them.  Then as they are leaving town, the town folk give them a memento to remember the carnage.

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly my same observation that despite the abundance of very good football teams in Texas, the big boys generally avoid challenging  themselves.

There are more blowouts weekly in Texas than in any other state and it’s a shame 

Usually Tier 1, 2, 3 teams playing  Tier 6 and below

But as long as 10,000 + keep showing up to watch 63-14 and then light up the talk radio the following week to talk about how Jimmy Bob tweaked his ankle...etc. ........... they won’t change

Au Contraire the blow outs happen in Cali and every where else, Ga included.

Wake the fuck up Sammy, you know better.

Regards

BGW

1 hour ago, Wilddawgz said:

Allen will never travel outside of Texas.  So either so called "top notch" teams will come to Texas or who cares.

“Who cares” implies you don’t 

41 minutes ago, Wilddawgz said:

Show me where I said I don't care?

I love high school football and hope some of these teams may travel in the future to Texas.  We would love the competition.

I just know it's a pipedream to think Allen will travel any great distance outside Texas.  

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Au Contraire the blow outs happen in Cali and every where else, Ga included.

Wake the fuck up Sammy, you know better.

Regards

BGW

The Difference is that Tier 1 and Tier 2 Calif teams play OOS and also play a higher % of games with teams on similar Tiers.  You can do better than this BufordGaWolves.  Try bringing your A game for a change.....its been awhile......a long while......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The Difference is that Tier 1 and Tier 2 Calif teams play OOS and also play a higher % of games with teams on similar Tiers.  You can do better than this BufordGaWolves.  Try bringing your A game for a change.....its been awhile......a long while......

Tiers, again with tiers, Sammy?

Thought we were talking blow outs.

Oh, well...

BGW

2 minutes ago, Wilddawgz said:

Actually. It implies that if a team is unwilling to play under Allen's terms then it won't happen.  

I get it ,Texas coach’s have to protect their brand.We don’t want another president of the association having to explain why they got their ass kicked.

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

To prove they are not full of shit. 

How much did they spend on their stadium? And you are telling me that they can't travel? Run that up some other flag pole. That does not fly. 

Didn't say they can't, just won't.  It's hard to justify $2.5 million to make you feel better.  Plus the logistics, it would have to be first game with a bye week after to get all the equipment shipped back in time.

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I get it ,Texas coach’s have to protect their brand.We don’t want another president of the association having to explain why they got their ass kicked.

Bring your team and we will help cover some of the costs.  Feed you real well and send you home with an education.

17 minutes ago, Wilddawgz said:

Bring your team to Texas and show us.

Allen is like a B Horror Movie.  Out of towners come to town.  Town folks are so friendly.  Feed out of towners wonderful meal.  Then beat the holy hell out of them.  Then as they are leaving town, the town folk give them a memento to remember the carnage.

You don't think that a school with an enrollment of 6500 that flies in QB's as needed can win on the road without the crowd, officiating and different rules? 

To be fair, I don't either. So in a perverse way, we agree!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Ahh, you mean the same team they went to SJB that same year and beat them by a few TDs?  That team?  And you guys are “suppose” to have open transfer rules and still F up and lost! 😂 

What we learned about CA and playing OOS is that the only way CA can be competitive nationally is to let schools transfer like hell, otherwise we get ET/DLS results.  

• Haha 1

Allen will play anyone who will come to Texas.  Traveling is hard to justify when you are paying for over 1000 kids, coaches, trainers, administrators and chaperones.  It's costs around $2.5 million for Allen to travel to California.  Why would they do that?

Please breakdown how you arrived at this cost?  For those of us not in the know,   

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Ahh, you mean the same team they went to SJB that same year and beat them by a few TDs?  That team?  And you guys are “suppose” to have open transfer rules and still F up and lost! 😂 

What we learned about CA and playing OOS is that the only way CA can be competitive nationally is to let schools transfer like hell, otherwise we get ET/DLS results.  

California also doesn’t cry in our beer and need a hug after our loses like apparently the coaches and fans in Texas do.

• Haha 1

Allen will never challenge themselves against top national teams.  So either so called "top notch" teams will come to Texas or who cares.

FIFY

btw, $2.5m to travel to CA 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Neither the New England Patriots or the University of Texas travels with 1,000 people — I can think of 950 that either don’t need to go or can be in their own dime 

that’s absurd  

and I don’t normally hop on this bandwagon but your comments are ridiculous