What team would you be most happy to see lose this week?

Sammyswordsman

3 hours ago, JCGIII said:

It's the usual reason. Folks are tired of losing to Buford, though rather than try and match Buford's work ethic and passion, find it easier to whine. In a year or two the hostility, or some of it, will be heaped on Marietta. Several years ago, when Marietta tore down and rebuilt Northcutt Stadium, I posted here that they weren't opening the checkbook to continue playing mediocre football, and were going to utilize their city school system advantage to go big time. Heard it straight from the mouth of a former Cobb county Superintendent of Schools. Buford isn't going away, but Marietta has deeper pockets, old line Southern money and are ready to spend it.

Thanks brother.  Buford is probably the team I could see myself sending my kids to play for and live in the community, in ga.  

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

35-7 

"Struggled with Pitt" 

S T R U G G L E D 

3 5 - 7 

Yeah they struggled alright 

Struggled trying to pull their foot out Pittsburg's ass... 

Context my friend.

7-7 1st quarter. 21-7 at half. Not exactly the boat race that SoCal posters on here predicted. Plus, we also saw how mediocre Pitt really was. This only confirms that Cen10 was overrated as I stated over many times. 

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Context my friend.

7-7 1st quarter. 21-7 at half. Not exactly the boat race that SoCal posters on here predicted. Plus, we also saw how mediocre Pitt really was. This only confirms that Cen10 was overrated as I stated over many times. 

Idc about all that... 

35-7 was the final 

And DLS beat em 38-0

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Thanks brother.  Buford is probably the team I could see myself sending my kids to play for and live in the community, in ga.  

The best communities in GA with good,steady Football power Programs... 

Buford

Lowndes 

North Gwinnett-Suwanee is a damn nice area... 

Blessed Trinity-in Roswell,GA

Walton,Mceachern and Hillgrove-Not far from each other... I'd say Walton's area is the best though.... 

Lowndes- Some pretty areas in Valdosta... 

Rome

If you like clean  small town areas Colquitt... 

But Gwinnett county overall is probably the best. 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The best communities in GA with good,steady Football power Programs... 

Buford

Lowndes 

North Gwinnett-Suwanee is a damn nice area... 

Blessed Trinity-in Roswell,GA

Walton,Mceachern and Hillgrove-Not far from each other... I'd say Walton's area is the best though.... 

Lowndes- Some pretty areas in Valdosta... 

Rome

If you like clean  small town areas Colquitt... 

But Gwinnett county overall is probably the best. 

Not just no but hell no.  From what I have read and seen about Buford its more my style.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Not just no but hell no.  From what I have read and seen about Buford its more my style.

Buford offers touch of country near the city. Close enough to enjoy Atlanta's offerings without having to deal with the crush.

And Carrollton is another community, with a long and storied football tradition. 54 miles from the Spring St exit on I-20. 

• Thanks 1