What team would you be most happy to see lose this week?

Sammyswordsman

Just now, Columbiafan said:

It's because he has given up debating against someone actually at the game so he hoping for a new way to devalue the game 😂 

Btw i thought the tiers weren't supposed to have any bias and him pulling for someone in his tiers to lose sounds like bias to me 😯

Sammy is the definition of bias.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mikejones said:

Still mad about being owned last night^^^^^^^^^

At least I have encouraged him to spell check.

Centennial's season is over tomorrow night. Let that sink in. Struggled with Pitt!

:)

Well at least Centennial has gone this far and is considered in the hunt for MNC if they get past MD, SJB , DLS and has been for many years which is saying a lot more than Folsom can at this point. An after thought,  has been and never will be D2 team 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

At least you’re looking at the right program to copy.Just because you’ll never be them isn’t a reason to be jealous 

2014 was a critical point that showed the intention of both programs.  As is well documented Folsom chose to tap out and opt for the D1AA route.  Cen10 without complaint got moved into the PAC5 bracket and because Logan knew he needed to prepare his team for the challenge has scheduled BG (MNC era) IMG 2x Chandler 2x, MD, Liberty NV, LBP, OLU, Salt Lake East, Pittsburg 2X, Serra (Khalil Tate era)...etc in OOL games.  

I won’t bother posting the list of tomato cans Folsom has played.  It’s too embarrassing.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

2014 was a critical point that showed the intention of both programs.  As is well documented Folsom chose to tap out and opt for the D1AA route.  Cen10 without complaint got moved into the PAC5 bracket and because Logan knew he needed to prepare his team for the challenge has scheduled BG (MNC era) IMG 2x Chandler 2x, MD, Liberty NV, LBP, OLU, Salt Lake East, Pittsburg 2X, Serra (Khalil Tate era)...etc in OOL games.  

I won’t bother posting the list of tomato cans Folsom has played.  It’s too embarrassing.

Yes the fearlessness of California’s top public school is well documented.Some accept the challenge others run from it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, On2whls said:

Nothing has been documented. Those are trolls on here. Don't be an idiot.

Folsom would be thrilled to play in the Open Regional Game this year.

Either way- still better than Cen10 and every other SoCal team behind them. 

59 minutes ago, mikejones said:

We don't do participation trophies. You know that. 

I completely agree with you................................................................................................................

This is why Folsom is so Irrelevant in the whole scheme of the MNC  and always will be 

• Haha 1

Just now, eddiev said:

I completely agree with you................................................................................................................

This is why Folsom is so Irrelevant in the whole scheme of the MNC  and always will be 

How passive aggressive of you.

I think you need to think more about possibly gaining that weight back from your Keto diet, before you start slanging around terms like "MNC," as you are new to that scene. You just won your first bowl game last year.

Welcome to the party. 

26 minutes ago, mikejones said:

How passive aggressive of you.

I think you need to think more about possibly gaining that weight back from your Keto diet, before you start slanging around terms like "MNC," as you are new to that scene. You just won your first bowl game last year.

Welcome to the party. 

First off , I didn't win any bowl game last year. Second, If I did have a team that I would be close to it would be SJB because I am an Alum ( irrelevant...too many years ago). Thirdly,  my passion for high school football started with the CIFSS and I will always support D1 no matter what school wins it. Like to keep the MNC in SoCal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eddiev said:

First off , I didn't win any bowl game last year. Second, If I did have a team that I would be close to it would be SJB because I am an Alum ( irrelevant...too many years ago). Thirdly,  my passion for high school football started with the CIFSS and I will always support D1 no matter what school wins it. Like to keep the MNC in SoCal.

Ohhhhhh, a prestigious alum?

I am tickled and impressed. 

I could care less about your passion. But, if you want to talk trash than be prepared to have it slung back at you.

If you want to talk civilized football, than I am all game. 

On 11/7/2018 at 5:22 PM, AztecPadre said:

Why all the hate for Buford?  One of the ga teams I like after watching them play earlier this year. 

It's the usual reason. Folks are tired of losing to Buford, though rather than try and match Buford's work ethic and passion, find it easier to whine. In a year or two the hostility, or some of it, will be heaped on Marietta. Several years ago, when Marietta tore down and rebuilt Northcutt Stadium, I posted here that they weren't opening the checkbook to continue playing mediocre football, and were going to utilize their city school system advantage to go big time. Heard it straight from the mouth of a former Cobb county Superintendent of Schools. Buford isn't going away, but Marietta has deeper pockets, old line Southern money and are ready to spend it.

On 11/15/2018 at 8:10 PM, mikejones said:

Still mad about being owned last night^^^^^^^^^

At least I have encouraged him to spell check.

Centennial's season is over tomorrow night. Let that sink in. Struggled with Pitt!

:)

35-7 

"Struggled with Pitt" 

S T R U G G L E D 

3 5 - 7 

Yeah they struggled alright 

Struggled trying to pull their foot out Pittsburg's ass... 

• Haha 2