Blueliner in Nashville....and loving it!

Blueliner

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Directly acoss the street is Tootsie’s and Second Fiddle. Both killing it with live music right now. It like 1 pm on a Tue! Wtf?!  I’m gonna have to go down there. I’m on the second level of Rippeys looking down and hearing some great music.....and having a bourbon😎

3934F243-3074-41C1-B6CB-88F2B752F3EB.jpeg

Dude get to the rooftop of tootsies. Looks packed.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nice lol.....you got some beautiful nashville weather. You should stay to Saturday. Its gonna be rocking with LSU vs alabama Saturday night 

I think I’m going to. On he roof at Tootsies. Shit....didn’t even know this was up here last night lol! Downstairs was kickin’!

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 9:16 PM, Blueliner said:

Love this city! The food. The culture. The entertainment....

I’m currrently on day 3 eating the best ribeye steak I’ve ever eaten in my life (no exaggeration folks) at a place called “The Southerner Steak and Chop House”. The collard greens and mashers are off the chain as well. 

I just saw a party “bike” I guess we’ll call it that? It was was a trolly that about 20 people were peddling singing Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’”🤣. Seemed like a lot of work, but to each his own. But last night I heard some of the most legit local country and rock music that I’ve heard in sometime. (I like hip hop too. I have 3 more days here). And (gasp) everyone gets along here😎

Anyone ever been here....recently....to confirm or deny my allegations? 

Peace, gents!

BL

I love that town. Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Directly acoss the street is Tootsie’s and Second Fiddle. Both killing it with live music right now. It like 1 pm on a Tue! Wtf?!  I’m gonna have to go down there. I’m on the second level of Rippeys looking down and hearing some great music.....and having a bourbon😎

3934F243-3074-41C1-B6CB-88F2B752F3EB.jpeg

3 full levels of ridiculous goodness!!!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Awesome so far!  Lots of reasons to like Nashville’.

They have the two best reasons, great music and beautiful women. 

No joke, just before first time I went to Nashville I was told the women there were beautiful. I thought the guy was crazy being a New Yorker and used to the  lunch time Madison Ave women . 

Then I walked down Broadway in Nashville on a  warm spring night... 

Every girl had cutoff jeans , cowboy boots, bleached blonde hair... I though surly this must be the promised land of myth I had found!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

They have the two best reasons, great music and beautiful women. 

No joke, just before first time I went to Nashville I was told the women there were beautiful. I thought the guy was crazy being a New Yorker and used to the  lunch time Madison Ave women . 

Then I walked down Broadway in Nashville on a  warm spring night... 

Every girl had cutoff jeans , cowboy boots, bleached blonde hair... I though surly this must be the promised land of myth I had found!

....For the win!  

The girls here are....nice....let’s just say🙀Then add in the tourist girls, and it’s....nicer.

Preds destroyed Vegas last night.4-1. The crowd was insane. 

I think that I’ve gained 10 pounds from all the great food. 

The wather has been perfect 75 and sunny. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

....For the win!  

The girls here are....nice....let’s just say🙀Then add in the tourist girls, and it’s....nicer.

Preds destroyed Vegas last night.4-1. The crowd was insane. 

I think that I’ve gained 10 pounds from all the great food. 

The wather has been perfect 75 and sunny. 

Told you bridgestone gets crazy. Nashville.....hottest girls out there. 

Bridal parties best parties to party with. They are not shy about telling you anything that is going on. 

Theres a small bar about 3 blocks away from main strip. It's a bar to go to later at night....coyote ugly. Go check it out. It's not a day time bar

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Told you bridgestone gets crazy. Nashville.....hottest girls out there. 

Bridal parties best parties to party with. They are not shy about telling you anything that is going on. 

Theres a small bar about 3 blocks away from main strip. It's a bar to go to later at night....coyote ugly. Go check it out. It's not a day time bar

.....and it’s Halloween tonight💀👻

• Like 1

Great thread. 

I went to Nashville when I was 14. So that doesn't count. But I did have blackened catfish there for the first time. So that's something. 

And I haven't spent a lot of time in the South, but I spent a few days in Charleston about two weeks ago, and I loved it. Great history, interesting architecture, good food, friendly people.

I've been thinking about my next trip to the South ever since. Maybe Nashville's the place to go. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Great thread. 

I went to Nashville when I was 14. So that doesn't count. But I did have blackened catfish there for the first time. So that's something. 

And I haven't spent a lot of time in the South, but I spent a few days in Charleston about two weeks ago, and I loved it. Great history, interesting architecture, good food, friendly people.

I've been thinking about my next trip to the South ever since. Maybe Nashville's the place to go. 

I had a GREAT time tonight. BB...you need to come here. You can make it a guys’ trip or bring your lady and make it a couple thing. Either way you’ll have a blast.This place has everything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

How does a Jersey kid make Nashville his second home? 

Lots of New Yorkers and New Jerseyites here. I partied with a group from upstate last night. They were all pissed about The Sox winning. But other than that it was all good🤣They say it’s like the east coast version of Vegas now. But with jeans, T-shirts and country/blues/music. Not too far off to be honest. It’s more like a more modern New Orleans. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

How does a Jersey kid make Nashville his second home? 

I've been there more often than I've been anywhere else. I have friends there. Some of those friends actually record and perform in nashville. It's such a great city you feel like your home the whole time your there

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I had a GREAT time tonight. BB...you need to come here. You can make it a guys’ trip or bring your lady and make it a couple thing. Either way you’ll have a blast.This place has everything.

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I've been there more often than I've been anywhere else. I have friends there. Some of those friends actually record and perform in nashville. It's such a great city you feel like your home the whole time your there

You guys got me sold. I'm bookmarking this thread.

• Like 2