Heisman predictions ?

Mjd33

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Can they still give it to Lamar jackson after back to back losses ? 

Thoughts? 

I see plenty of people talking about "team" loses when referencing the Heisman which is an individual honor.

Granted the better the team the more exposure. But still think the W/L factor is way overvalued. My GOAT Heisman is Barry Sanders. "He" lost the only two big games he played in (Neb and OU) en route to the hardware!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, American Male said:

The Heisman is given to the BEST Player, or the one that MEANS the MOST to his team...Where would Louisville be without Lamar Jackson!?!?!?

B|

The Heisman is not a "most valuable" award.  It is supposed to go to the best player in CFB.  People who think that Jackson has played better than Watson all year long are smoking something funny.

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I think that L to Pittsburgh hurts Deshaun. 

And Lamar took an L he shouldnt have to UK so no.... 

Honestly I think Jake Browning has been overlooked... 

And before I catch Bull shit... lets be real 

He and JT Barrett have been as good as anyone else. 

JT Barrett has regressed this season.  Browning has been on point every game except for the USC game, where UW called a terrible game offensively.  They abandoned the run way too early.

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Jackson has been the best individual player this season... this is not even debatable. If the award goes to the best player then it is a no-brainer. Problem is that other factors like team success come into consideration.

Stanford has has two Heisman trophies stolen from them by Alabama running backs.  Stanford had a great season in both instances.

• Like 2