Another mass shooting.....

RedZone

7 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

This started under obama who divided this country by every classification under the sun  .... 

men vs women 

Straight vs Gay 

black and white 

rich and poor 

law enforcement vs non 

name the religions he divided .... too many to count. 

He was a POS laughing all the way to the bank. 

This did not start under Obama. The USA has always had racial and religious divisions. The country, like the country of my birth, Jamaica, began its recorded history on the blood, sweat and tears of African slaves and the genocide of the native population.

If you cannot see and understand this simple historical fact, there is nothing I can say to you as you are willfully blind or sick yourself. 

I have said my piece in as honest a fashion as I can. It is neither out of hatred nor trying to ascribe blame. It is just the truth as I understand it. 

Take it in that spirit. 

Shalom.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

This did not start under Obama. The USA has always had racial and religious divisions. The country, like the country my birth, Jamaica, began its recorded history on the blood, sweat and tears of African slaves and the genocide of the native population.

If you cannot see and understand this simple historical fact, there is nothing I can say to you as you are willfully blind or sick yourself. 

I have said my piece in as honest a fashion as I can. It is neither out of hatred or trying to ascribe blame. It is just the truth as I understand it. 

Take it in that spirit. 

Shalom.

In 50 years they will revise History and make everyone believe that America became a Racist Nation when Barak Obama took office.  They keep parroting this B.S. among their fellow ignorant crowd.  The nerve of some of these people.  This nation became racist the 1st time a  European landed and it has stayed that way since.  You don't have to believe me just go read any book not written by a European.  I have plenty of them.  This a radicalized Terrorist that used GAB to spew his hatred along with the rest of his kind.  Stop acting like these damn people are not out front and present in this nation.  They are not hiding and actually have become embolden.  I never heard of them Openly supporting a  President till this one came alone and that's a damn fact. 

For months, Robert D. Bowers had been spewing his anger in post after post on the web, calling immigrants “invaders,” distributing racist memes and asserting that Jews were the “enemy of white people.”

Then, on Saturday, moments before the police say he barged into a Pittsburgh synagogue with an assault rifle and three handguns, he tapped out a final message: “I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

This did not start under Obama. The USA has always had racial and religious divisions.

Yes, but Obama escalated it with his inflammatory rhetoric. He was a wizard with his words riling up his base selling victimhood to the “downtrodden” and “oppressed.” Or as He called it “mobilizing” his supporters. Him and Eric Holder, that other scumbag,  got cops killed in dallas with their lies about cops targeting black people. You think law enforcement in this country, black or white, respected Barry? He made their jobs next to impossible turning a good percentage of the public against them.  

Answer this.... were we this divided under bush? 

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This nation became racist the 1st time a  European landed and it has stayed that way since.

Yea, Columbus was a racist thug who slaughtered harmless Indians right? 

Riddle me this turbo ..... 

What county or civilization wasn’t built on bloodshed? 

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

In 50 years they will revise History and make everyone believe that America became a Racist Nation when Barak Obama took office.  They keep parroting this B.S. among their fellow ignorant crowd.  The nerve of some of these people.  This nation became racist the 1st time a  European landed and it has stayed that way since.  You don't have to believe me just go read any book not written by a European.  I have plenty of them.  This a radicalized Terrorist that used GAB to spew his hatred along with the rest of his kind.  Stop acting like these damn people are not out front and present in this nation.  They are not hiding and actually have become embolden.  I never heard of them Openly supporting a  President till this one came alone and that's a damn fact.

1. That may end up being true, depending on where we go from here. In my opinion we are at a critical crossroads in the history of this country. Overall, I believe that racism has declined markedly among the younger white residents of this country. I see the current situation as an attempt to change this dynamic. 

2. I would say Americans of European ancestry and not Europeans per se. For there are many European scholars who acknowledge the flaws of America and its history. However, these books are not readily available here. When a white American goes against the sanitized version of American history, such as a Howard Zin, they are vilified as radicals and communists. 

3. My final comment on the above paragraph is on your next to last sentence, as it explains the reason why, despite its many flaws and my overall mistrust of it, I have to vote Democrat this election. The current President has emboldened some of the most racist, evil instincts in our society. We need a timeout to at least regroup. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Blame Obama...

Wow. That's some kind of super original.

Smdh

Feeble minds are quick to scapegoat. It fits his narrative and that is why I will not dignify his comment with a response. I would be wasting my time to do so, for if he cannot see the ignorance of his post, there is no reasoning with him. 

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Feeble minds are quick to scapegoat. It fits his narrative and that is why I will not dignify his comment with a response. I would be wasting my time to do so, for if he cannot see the ignorance of his post, there is no reasoning with him. 

Hahaha, but you dignify Cajuns comments  daily.  The man who drop s N-bombs here and is a known racist. You are easily manipulated by him or once again ride with him because he hates Trump like yourself. 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Hahaha, but you dignify Cajuns comments  daily.  The man who drop s N-bombs here and is a known racist. You are easily manipulated by him or once again ride with him because he hates Trump like yourself. 😂😂😂

There are many racists on this board. Marcus Garvey, a black nationalist, worked with racists when it suited their mutual interests. 

Regarding Red Zone and his racism, the man has never personally attacked, insulted or threatened me. That is more than I can say for some of the others on this board who take cover under the fact that at sometime in the past, he has hurled racial epithets at other people of color on this board.

This is not to excuse him for that behavior. However, with that said, I could easily coexist with Red Zone provided we had mutual respect, if not love, for each other. That is more than I can say about some of the other posters here who constantly spew vicious, vile rhetoric on this board, not about me as an individual, but about others of color. 

I think you are a smart guy and can understand where I am coming from. I never sugar coat my thoughts. In that sense DJT and I, though extreme opposites, share something in common. He because he is incapable of keeping his inner thoughts a secret, me because I am old, and frankly don't give a f#*k anymore!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

There are many racists on this board. Marcus Garvey, a black nationalist, worked with racists when it suited their mutual interests. 

Regarding Red Zone and his racism, the man has never personally attacked, insulted or threatened me. That is more than I can say for some of the others on this board who take cover under the fact that at sometime in the past, he has hurled racial epithets at other people of color on this board.

This is not to excuse him for that behavior. However, with that said, I could easily coexist with Red Zone provided we had mutual respect, if not love, for each other. That is more than I can say about some of the other posters here who constantly spew vicious, vile rhetoric on this board, not about me as an individual, but about others of color. 

I think you are a smart guy and can understand where I am coming from. I never sugar coat my thoughts. In that sense DJT and I, though extreme opposites, share something in common. He because he is incapable of keeping his inner thoughts a secret, me because I am old, and frankly don't give a f#*k anymore!

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

NorCalRuss used to be "mtnjohn" in the day.....there's a couple here that remember him.

Another hardline racist with a 8th grade education...his type/tribe love to paint everyone "else" as a racist.

Nothing new...

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Yes, but Obama escalated it with his inflammatory rhetoric. He was a wizard with his words riling up his base selling victimhood to the “downtrodden” and “oppressed.” Or as He called it “mobilizing” his supporters. Him and Eric Holder, that other scumbag,  got cops killed in dallas with their lies about cops targeting black people. You think law enforcement in this country, black or white, respected Barry? He made their jobs next to impossible turning a good percentage of the public against them.  

And look: the Left is now claiming that Trump is escalating "it" with his inflammatory rhetoric.

The finger-pointing never ever ends. It's the heart and soul of politics. 

It's such a stupid waste of time. And it's embarrassing to watch.

But carry on, all you Republicans and Democrats and blacks and whites and Christians and Muslims -- keep pointing fingers at each other on the Internet, because that's how you change hearts and minds and solve the important problems.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That strategy seem to work well for, trump.....he's pointing a finger as I type...

You missed the point.

Finger-pointing galvanizes the idiots who are already on your side. 

So the upshot is that both sides get all worked up and ready to go. 

So let's all make sure that we do that here also. 

7 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/09/police-are-safer-under-obama-than-they-have-been-in-decades/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.00064e62b405

Consider Bush came in suspected of Fraud when he was elected.  Yeah forget  Katrina. I now understand why you like revising History hell you can't remember 20 yrs ago. 

I guess because mostly White people hated and protested the hell out of him.  You forgot it.

And of course that 1% thing/ Even the Dixie Chicks 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

NorCalRuss used to be "mtnjohn" in the day.....there's a couple here that remember him.

Another hardline racist with a 8th grade education...his type/tribe love to paint everyone "else" as a racist.

Nothing new...

I’ve meet many on this mb in person. Def not MtJohn. 

Im the opposite of you. Far from being a racist. 

Your hate for Trump mask your blatant racism to some on this MB that choose to say “ he called DD a n-bomb and not me”, therefore he’s ok in my book. 🤡

• Like 1