Trinity Catholic MO 33, La Salle OH 0

ECHS05

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So the can of gas I brought to the bonfire was really water?

Really need to taste test my material before posting.

Regards,

BGW

Nah, it's probably like kerosene. 

I'm just on a kick, where, I'd love to see everyone come out from behind their fortification for just a moment and be honest.

Everyone's wall has plenty of cannonball scars by now. xD

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Confirmation bias, does it fit here Nooner?

Asking for no one.

Regards,

BGW

You are not one of the GA frenzied that I have noted. I have never noticed you making excuses or excessive claims. 

Why is it no one (and others) always go after GA and not FL, CA, DC, OH.... 

Pre the onslaught of GA posters and wild claims I was as neutral to GA as I am to these areas. It started to change about 10 years ago with Rival's and their "mischievous" poll/board. It remains the worst poll ever done. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You are not one of the GA frenzied that I have noted. I have never noticed you making excuses or excessive claims. 

Why is it no one (and others) always go after GA and not FL, CA, DC, OH.... 

Pre the onslaught of GA posters and wild claims I was as neutral to GA as I am to these areas. It started to change about 10 years ago with Rival's and their "mischievous" poll/board. It remains the worst poll ever done. 

No one cares who you "go after".

You words are, were, and will always be irrelevant. As has been proven.

We realize your mind is programmed and you are too old to change. Oh well, even Jesus has haters.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Id first like to see the claim that La Salle is on the outside of the Cincy Top 10 backed up. They were probably #3 or 4 before that TC arse beating.

Think of what you are saying... You are trying prop up a team that is nowhere on the national radar to try and build a daisy chain to Colquitt to claim greatness. 

It's absurd. 

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Id first like to see the claim that La Salle is on the outside of the Cincy Top 10 backed up. They were probably #3 or 4 before that TC arse beating.

You still trying to give this some weight?

1. Colerain

2.Fairfield

3.Winton Wood

4.Elder

5.St. X

6.Moeller

7.Kings

8.Lasalle

9.Mason

10.Lakota East

Lasalle beat Mason but wouldn't beat Lakota East.  I put them at 8 so that you can make yourself look foolish some more.  There are more than a few more teams in Cincinnati that would beat Laslle this season.  

On 10/20/2018 at 7:10 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Not even going to say a word. The Ohio guys weren't beating up on Trinity Catholic as some terrible thing to have on your schedule. 

I wish that it would have been DePaul Catholic or SJR on the receiving end of that score. Just for to kill some silly agendas is all.

They also were not building them up as national powers. You know, like ga folk do for any ops team. Lol

On 10/20/2018 at 7:31 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes. 

I do know that La Salle took Moeller to OT though. Hell, that was like 2 weeks ago. 

It's not like they are total poo poo in other words. A lot of stuff factors in on hsfb. 

Good win for TC imo. Tough loss for La Salle at home too. 

Moeller is not down this year? Like a ton? Lol. Yall ga folk never give up pushing your agenda. Just do the normal thing that REAL national teams do and schedule an ELITe national team and all of this gets put to rest. Wait isn't that what Grayson did? Minus the elite part? How'd that turn out? Lol!!

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2018 at 10:44 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly. 

GSB would probably be the only poster not saying that because he said he would like to see it. 

There is a lot of haters out there that will hate on whatever Colquitt does. A lot of it got brought on by a poster or two, but some of it is just outright Rush hate or whatever. 

I actually think GSB doing the PGL thing has been a bit of an eye opener for him as to how difficult it is to make some of these games happen. That's a good thing.

You know damn well who the poster is that's responsible for the original colcuts hate. Haha. Then you add in the echs of the world with his alternative facts and you end up with the perfect storm. Great movie btw. 

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You know damn well who the poster is that's responsible for the original colcuts hate. Haha. Then you add in the echs of the world with his alternative facts and you end up with the perfect storm. Great movie btw. 

And then you add a couple idiots from CA and NJ and you've got a shit show to see who knows the least about actual football.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

7 hours ago, nptb17 said:

You still trying to give this some weight?

1. Colerain

2.Fairfield

3.Winton Wood

4.Elder

5.St. X

6.Moeller

7.Kings

8.Lasalle

9.Mason

10.Lakota East

Lasalle beat Mason but wouldn't beat Mason.  I put them at 8 so that you can make yourself look foolish some more.  There are more than a few more teams in Cincinnati that would beat Laslle this season.  

Aaaaaand...

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, ECHS05 said:

Considering the top 10 in Cincy could be the top 10 in Ohio some years that doesnt mean shiat.

Still waiting for you to state which years. 

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

That cat is gone. Never to return. 

Time for the bullshit to wind down. 

Thanks.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

They also were not building them up as national powers. You know, like ga folk do for any ops team. Lol

This is a problem with people on here. 

Georgia guys can't even talk about a team. By god, if they start talking about a team a few assholes swear and be damned that they're building them into IMG. 

This shit is ridiculous on here. Stop trolling for one damn day. 

• Haha 1