College Football Scores and Excuse thread...

TheMaximumHornetSting

12 minutes ago, 954gator said:

WE got worked.   Lost our second starting corner and Fromm pick on us.   We were beating them up front too and just sucked with turnovers and missed chances.   Fully healthy we can play with most, but not Bama, Clemson, and some others etc.  Bama and Clemson just on a different level right now. 

If it means anything, that goal line stand from Florida was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry impressive. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

If it means anything, that goal line stand from Florida was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry impressive. 

Yeah but we’ve lost two elite corners and now we can’t press cover and blitz.  We need Steele and Elam to pull the trigger.  I agree that was an impressive stand.    Good thing their knee pads were at the correct level ;).  WTF was that shit?

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Yeah but we’ve lost two elite corners and now we can’t press cover and blitz.  We need Steele and Elam to pull the trigger.  I agree that was an impressive stand.Good thing their knee pads were at the correct level ;).  WTF was that shit?

The knee pad thing is a new rule. It's ridiculous. But Emory Jones needs to start.

And who woulda thought that kentucky would be playing for the SEC East crown? Lol. I low-key want them to win, but they need to produce more on offense. Their defense is amazing tho. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

The knee pad thing is a new rule. It's ridiculous. But Emory Jones needs to start.

And who woulda thought that kentucky would be playing for the SEC East crown? Lol. I low-key want them to win, but they need to produce more on offense. Their defense is amazing tho. 

Truth is Florida doesn't have what it takes to keep it close with Bama.  Not this year.   I don't think Emory Jones is ready.   I honestly wanted him starting from the start, but I saw him play in the Orange and Blue game and it was clear he wasn't ready.   He will red shirt this year I think.    Next year will be interesting because we'll have Emory Jones and incoming freshman Jalon Jones (who is a crazy good runner).    

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk... 

LSU is #4 and they want this... 

I think they put a hold on Alabamas dreams.... 

I think its gonna be competitive. Most people say blowout. 

LSU deserves their ranking. Their schedule has been brutal. And joe burrow and company has played competitive and won all but 1. 

Alabama has essentially coasted all year with a schedule that is sub par for alabama. Yes I'll criticize the team and schedule as I feel fit.

Now LSU and I've seen almost every game since week 1 that they have played has been able to pound the ball and get burrow is down and distance that hes capable of doing. I dont see LSU pounding the ball like that this week. Yea alabama on avg gives up over 100 yards per game on the ground but even so I dont think itll be enough. 

Alabama on the flip side will play the best defense they have seen all year. Tua probably wont the slinging the ball over the place. I would use damien Harris najee harris Josh Jacob's a lot in this game. Get tua comfortable and than when LSU is done being pounded let tua loose with the long balls to put the final nail in the coffin.