Archer vs Grayson ESPN2

World Citizen

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

I think after going for it against Colquitt he thought and I agree that against a strong team, take the normally given points.  You might need them later.

he was marching it right up the field at the time

I just did not understand that given how they were moving.... thanks for the insight

5 hours ago, Fred said:

Still waiting on that collapse.

The 1 time they dont collapse vs. a good team. 

The team is winning off pure talent. A good HC would have Grayson at 7-0 mauling everybody. 

Imagine how awful they are going to be next year & going forward with 'Cutt when this elite class of talent is gone. I like Grayson... Which is why I want to see them hire a top HC.

5 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Let's see the list...

You know... If you can even name 25 teams period.

Honest?

You have been coming around a year or two and you would question my knowledge?

Honest, don't you think you are kind of silly.

You are a mad Colquitt fan who knows next to nothing outside of GA who just started coming around relatively speaking. 

Tell me why Colquitt has not shown to be a top25 team if they are. This is a pretty easy question. 

I know the answer, do you? 

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Honest?

You have been coming around a year or two and you would question my knowledge?

Honest, don't you think you are kind of silly.

You are a mad Colquitt fan who knows next to nothing outside of GA who just started coming around relatively speaking. 

Tell me why Colquitt has not shown to be a top25 team if they are. This is a pretty easy question. 

I know the answer, do you? 

I've been around since 2014. That's 4 years. This is a great example as to why I question your knowledge.

For 4 years now, you have failed to provide any type of football knowledge; absolutely no substance, period.

You can't even type out a simple list of 25 teams you would rank over Colquitt. After confidently proclaiming there are at least 25. This is another reason why your "knowledge" of HSFB is questionable at best.

I provided my supporting argument to Colquitt's ranking a week or two ago in another thread. You probably read it, but didnt process it because you were too quick to respond in your repetitive, generic, and unknowledgeable fashion. 

You're the silly one Nor. That's what I think.

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

I've been around since 2014. That's 4 years. This is a great example as to why I question your knowledge.

LOL, that's telling me! 

You can't even type out a simple list of 25 teams you would rank over Colquitt. After confidently proclaiming there are at least 25. This is another reason why your "knowledge" of HSFB is questionable at best.

Your question is rhetorical, even if you don't know it. Plus, I don't do busy work if you are not a disciplined student, which you are not.

I provided my supporting argument to Colquitt's ranking a week or two ago in another thread. You probably read it, but didnt process it because you were too quick to respond in your repetitive, generic, and unknowledgeable fashion. 

It didn't hold water. 

You're the silly one Nor. 

Well even I have to agree with this. 

But, enjoy your day!

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

LOL, that's telling me! 

Your question is rhetorical, even if you don't know it. Plus, I don't do busy work if you are not a disciplined student, which you are not.

It didn't hold water. 

Well even I have to agree with this. 

But, enjoy your day!

Another unknowledgeable post.

How many is that now? 10,000? 20,000? 30,000? It's easy to lose count now.

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

That's only due to your year long hiatus.

here is the rub, I likely would not have come back had Grayson done what the whole biased world expected. 

A mediocre, at best, BC team taking down the top ranked team in GA, with all the nonsense we hear and read, was too improbable to pass up posting in the black eye thread about. I can't wait till Grayson wins the state title and BC gets dropped quick. 

13 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

The 1 time they dont collapse vs. a good team. 

The team is winning off pure talent. A good HC would have Grayson at 7-0 mauling everybody. 

Imagine how awful they are going to be next year & going forward with 'Cutt when this elite class of talent is gone. I like Grayson... Which is why I want to see them hire a top HC.

Loud fart.... just for you. 

Glad to help,

BGW

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

here is the rub, I likely would not have come back had Grayson done what the whole biased world expected. 

A mediocre, at best, BC team taking down the top ranked team in GA, with all the nonsense we hear and read, was too improbable to pass up posting in the black eye thread about. I can't wait till Grayson wins the state title and BC gets dropped quick. 

It happens... How many times has DLS lost OOS then went on to win Cali.

Theres teams all over thatve lost OOS early and won state. A game in Week 1 has little to do with Week 16-18. (NJ never gets that far... The season ends in Week 12)

Graysons already lost. You continuing to say BC beat the top team in GA is you continuously lying. 

You saying NJ ball is the greatest and then saying BC is mediocre makes no sense. They are #1 in NJ.

• Like 1