Archer vs Grayson ESPN2

World Citizen

8 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Are you sure? From what I saw tonight BC would no doubt running clock them and BC has lost a couple already.

That' s a pretty bold assumption from someone that hasn't watched them play all year except for last night.  The Grayson team that played last night as not the team that shot themselves in the foot, head, heck the whole body against BC.  The Grayson team last night beats he BC team we played at the beginning of the season.  I have no idea how BC is playing now and maybe they've improved so it would be a game.

24 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Methinks that the stilted phraseology you use in this post begins to resemble the pronouncements of another who warns us about the folly of speaking of things we do not know.

Pompous, thy name is Sportsnut 🤠.

Ooh, that hurt!  I couldn't figure out a polite way to say you are full of it as there are external factors in play. I really can't say anything more than that.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

That' s a pretty bold assumption from someone that hasn't watched them play all year except for last night.  The Grayson team that played last night as not the team that shot themselves in the foot, head, heck the whole body against BC.  The Grayson team last night beats he BC team we played at the beginning of the season.  I have no idea how BC is playing now and maybe they've improved so it would be a game.

2 blowout losses would suggest otherwise....

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's really just two states, GA and TX. Their OOS results the last 2-3 years are slowly but surely being reflected in the polls. #clarity

The animosity is real.  Not one Texas public is your client, so you feel the need to bad mouth them.  Good luck getting anyone on board with that ignorance.

i honestly hope the UIL takes a stance against all private schools that have to recruit to have success like they did IMG.  

It takes a 2 year JUCO high school team to have any success at winning here, and the polls reflect that too, right?!

53 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And what was TX results the past two-three seasons that reflect in the polls?   Make sure you think this through, b/c more than likely you'll be schooled again on the complete results.  

Let me know how that turns out!  We both know it won’t be good, although we will hear Liberty, NV about 10 times.  

When Westlake lost Ehlinger, they lost 85% of their offense, and their sole leader.

I’ll check back in in a few days to see this failed response.  Headed back into LynnHaven/Panama City area to check out the house and damage.  Wish me luck.

• Like 2

Just now, FloTex said:

Let me know how that turns out!  We both know it won’t be good, although we will hear Liberty, NV about 10 times.  

When Westlake lost Ehlinger, they lost 85% of their offense, and their sole leader.

I’ll check back in in a few days to see this failed response.  Headed back into LynnHaven/Panama City area to check out the house and damage.  Wish me luck.

Peace to you.  

To be honest I've only seen NorCal football in person... 

I watched Elk Grove play Franklin awhile back... 

And I know NorCal is different from Socal... 

But from what I've seen... NorCal schools have speed but size is not on the side of NorCal... 

Now that may just be those schools I watched... 

But man compared to what we have in GA 

Just using the schools I saw... 

Teams like Lowndes and Mceachern would slide EG... 

Because speed can only carry you so far... 

But this is based on old observations... 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

You are a reasonable guy who does not troll so this post I find curious. 

How do you come up with this?

I thought the opposite, honest. I realized why Grayson had lost and why they would again. I don't expect Colquitt to have a problem with them if they meet again either.