Archer vs Grayson ESPN2

World Citizen

2 hours ago, Fred said:

More like people are bailing out of NJ as fast as they can.  It is hard to find a good Southern accent around here any more.

My area of Newnan/Peachtree City/Sharpsburg is getting that way also. The population here is 4× what it was when I moved here in 1994... And many are transplants. 

It's still not as bad as Gwinnett Co. though.

17 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

It happens... How many times has DLS lost OOS then went on to win Cali.

Theres teams all over thatve lost OOS early and won state. A game in Week 1 has little to do with Week 16-18. (NJ never gets that far... The season ends in Week 12)

Graysons already lost. You continuing to say BC beat the top team in GA is you continuously lying. 

You saying NJ ball is the greatest and then saying BC is mediocre makes no sense. They are #1 in NJ.

Slight correct, both were #1 in their state. BC did beat GA's #1. That is fact. One must not say in every post "at the time." That is obviously implied as we all accept that ranking change every week. 

You quote the ranks when they played for both or the season ending for both. Both are honest and acceptable ways to reference relative strength. 

Hey @noonereal

The Grayson team that showed up Thursday would give Colquitt,  Allen, MD and SJB a run for their money. 

Who knows, they might even luck up and beat BC.

I wouldn't pick them in a pick em against any of those teams, outside of BC, yet though. You know why? Because they don't appear stable. They are too up and down mentally to rank them with or pick them over any of those teams at this point. 

They could definitely beat any one of them on a given night though. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hey @noonereal

The Grayson team that showed up Thursday would give Colquitt,  Allen, MD and SJB a run for their money. 

I wouldn't pick them in a pick em against any of those teams, outside of BC, yet though. You know why? Because they don't appear stable. They are too up and down mentally to rank them with or pick them over any of those teams at this point. 

If the Grayson team that showed up vs Archer were to play BC...Grayson crushes them.  Then gets arrested for murder.  

The Grayson who played BC sucked that day.  

How many would pick BC in a rematch?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

If the Grayson team that showed up vs Archer were to play BC...Grayson crushes them.  Then gets arrested for murder.  

The Grayson who played BC sucked that day.  

How many would pick BC in a rematch?

Depends on how many smart ones there are and how many walk around like...

Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif.90ee449d9c422fff29db49bc12f708f9.gif

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hey @noonereal

Oh my, fuckin' God! 

With that kicking game and all those penalties they could beat the best teams in America?

I get it. You really believe this.

I am honestly shocked and now realize you just don'y understand the undisputed national monsters, just how good they are,. 

If GA ever plays a bunch of top schools, for a few years, you may come to realize what I have seen.

You guys are working off a template of how good they are in GA. You are just assuming your top teams can play with the national top teams. 

Some years you can, some years you can't. This year and last GA's best would get a running clock by the 3rd vs the top 5 programs.

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Oh my, fuckin' God! 

With that kicking game and all those penalties they could beat the best teams in America?

I get it. You really believe this.

I am honestly shocked and now realize you just don'y understand the undisputed national monsters, just how good they are,. 

If GA ever plays a bunch of top schools, for a few years, you may come to realize what I have seen.

You guys are working off a template of how good they are in GA. You are just assuming your top teams can play with the national top teams. 

Some years you can, some years you can't. This year and last GA's best would get a running clock by the 3rd vs the top 5 programs.

Nobody is assuming that. We have played some of the best. 

SJC could barely even beat Marietta much less running clock them.... At SJCs house too.

If youd just pay attention and go back and look, youd see your wrong.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Nobody is assuming that. We have played some of the best. 

SJC could barely even beat Marietta much less running clock them.... At SJCs house too.

The funny thing is you said they havent played the best... So how would you know how they would do either...

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

If the Grayson team that showed up vs Archer were to play BC...Grayson crushes them.  Then gets arrested for murder. <<<lolol I think you cross posted this one, it belongs in the excuse thread...  

The Grayson who played BC sucked that day.  <<<no actually they just played a real team instead of some also ran crappy Ga opponent,.... still don't know the difference I see...

How many would pick BC in a rematch?  <<< Gotta pay up your first one you owe, before you go all claiming victory, and what not...

You seriously need to examine your own statements...

…..YOU LOST..... remember?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

bc upsetting Grayson seems to be nj's only accomplishment in High School, College and NFL football this year.

I guess noonereal will keep acting like a "grown up" and run with it a couple years.

Yeah. I keep waiting on him to start banging the "SFA hasn't proved a thing" drum too. They're sitting at #2 in the big algorithm this morning. 

Number 2. 

Yet he has hundreds of Colquitt/Georgia and more recently, Texas, hasn't proved it hate posts. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, noonereal said:

Isn't that a good thing? 😉

I have a place in North Carolina and that southern speak just goes through me... or maybe it was the beans, I don't know... 😋

There's a difference between a Southern accent and an uneducated county hick accent.  You can find the uneducated country hick accent all over the US with slight variations.  This is not a dig at country living by the way.  A true Southern accent is slower with some local colloquialisms thrown in for good measure every now and then.  It is melodious and pleasant on the ears.  It doesn't jar you and force you to try to figure out what the heck did they just say.  🙂

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Troll said:

You seriously need to examine your own statements...

…..YOU LOST..... remember?

giphy.gif

WTF are you talking about now?  You need to chill out man.  Nothing I said deserves for me to be called a pathetic loser.

Why should I need to examine what I wrote?  It's an opinion and if you have a different one then have at it but leave the unnecessary insults out of it.

28 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

WTF are you talking about now?  You need to chill out man.  Nothing I said deserves for me to be called a pathetic loser.

Why should I need to examine what I wrote?  It's an opinion and if you have a different one then have at it but leave the unnecessary insults out of it.

Loser as in you... LOST THE GAME.....

pick the skirt out of your ass...

Any fan that goes around claiming they would beat the team that just beat them.... is lucky to ONLY be called a pathetic loser...

The shoe  does fit your post extremely well...perhaps you should read what you wrote.....and think on it a bit...

7 hours ago, Fred said:

There's a difference between a Southern accent and an uneducated county hick accent.  You can find the uneducated country hick accent all over the US with slight variations.  This is not a dig at country living by the way.  A true Southern accent is slower with some local colloquialisms thrown in for good measure every now and then.  It is melodious and pleasant on the ears.  It doesn't jar you and force you to try to figure out what the heck did they just say.  🙂

Whachu just say?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, noonereal said:

look in the black eye thread. 

It's obvious how GA stacks up. 

The only thing obvious is what you and 20 or 30 people might think.  There seems to be this belief here that what posters think is the God's honest truth when in reality all it is is a few people's opinion.

4 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Whachu just say?

back in the late 80s I was at a business function at the hospitality room.  This guy from the Bronx was giving me a hard time about my accent.  I turned and told him "It's like this Arty.  No one has *ever* told me they can't understand me."  The whole room cracked up.  Just because I talk slow doesn't mean I think slow.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Fred said:

The only thing obvious is what you and 20 or 30 people might think.  There seems to be this belief here that what posters think is the God's honest truth when in reality all it is is a few people's opinion.

Not at all. It's just that some of the posters, like myself,  have been around decades following this stuff and they are the most knowledge people on national high school team football that their are. 

Nothing against Opie or Toaster or any of the Ga crew but I can't think of a one that was around, say in 2005 or earlier paying attention to the national scene.  . 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Not at all. It's just that some of the posters, like myself,  have been around decades following this stuff and they are the most knowledge people on national high school team football that their are. 

Nothing against Opie or Toaster or any of the Ga crew but I can't think of a one that was around, say in 2005 or earlier paying attention to the national scene.  . 

If longevity is what determines the validity of a poster's opinions, we're in trouble. Luckily, other things such as understanding the game, objectivity, and common sense are important in evaluating teams -- regardless of how long someone has been looking at national polls/rankings.

• Like 3