Archer vs Grayson ESPN2

World Citizen

9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

If Archer is Georgia 5th best team they have problems.Talk about a lack of depth 

They were considered the 5th best team in 7A. Not necessarily 5th in the state. 

Also, I think they had a bad game in a rivalry matchup, but, that's whatever in the eyes of other around the country. Shit happens in rivalry games. 

They could be 5th or 6th in the state. I'm not sure right now. 

I guess a lot of people want to stick Rome in the top 5 which pushes teams like Archer back to the back half of the top 10. Maybe 6 to 8 range. Idk how they'll shuffle in after losing that big tonight. 

I suspect Colquitt and Grayson are the top 2 really, but, Grayson hasn't been consistent enough to warrant that high a rank. 

It'll start shaping up soon I guess. Sort of a gaggle of teams in there from 3rd to 10th imo.

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

By gaggle do you mean interchangeable? 

Idk. I think I'm mainly saying if Parkview vs. Walton was a pick em, I'd have a difficult time choosing. Probably have to do like Archer/Grayson and go with gut feelings. 

Not sure how Parkview/Archer would play out. Or Parkview/North Gwinnett etc. 

Maybe Marietta is finally coming to life and gonna mess up a lot of stuff also. 

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Grayson’s coach sucks .... poor attention to detail on small shit.

2 blocked fgs in one half? 

You speak so assuredly  of things you do not know.  There is a story behind that that I unfortunately cannot share.  Rest assured that things are not as they appear.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

All BS aside if Propst went to a Gwinnett county school in the mid to late  90's he would have 15 plus large class state titles.

Not very likely.  Propst's style would rub too many people wrong here.  I don't think he would last.  Lots of people the HC has to keep happy around here.

That was the first time I've seen the team play as a team all year.  They were energized in warmups, they were energized when they came out, they were energized on the sidelines, they were energized on the field.  I told Coach and several of the players that after the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Archer isn't terrible. Well, offensively they have never been great, but, normally their defense keeps them in it. 

I just had a hunch Grayson was gonna show up tonight. So far, the hunch was right.

If grayson can beat them that bad then they are terrible. They would be lucky to win a game in the BNU. Lol

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fred said:

You speak so assuredly  of things you do not know.  There is a story behind that that I unfortunately cannot share.  Rest assured that things are not as they appear.

Methinks that the stilted phraseology you use in this post begins to resemble the pronouncements of another who warns us about the folly of speaking of things we do not know.

Pompous, thy name is Sportsnut 🤠.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's really just two states, GA and TX. Their OOS results the last 2-3 years are slowly but surely being reflected in the polls. #clarity

And what was TX results the past two-three seasons that reflect in the polls?   Make sure you think this through, b/c more than likely you'll be schooled again on the complete results.  

• Like 1