Meanwhile Trending: Kanye West

RedZone

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Because every state has to have equal representation. Not the major states have all the power. The flyover states mean something and always will 

Not convincing but to each their own.

People's votes matter less with electoral college. You live in a state like Cali and you vote republican, it won't matter.

Cause electoral college says it doesn't.

2 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Not convincing but to each their own.

People's votes matter less with electoral college. You live in a state like Cali and you vote republican, it won't matter.

Cause electoral college says it doesn't.

I live in NY and my Republican vote doesnt matter. I'm ok with that. We show the administration here in NY how much we dont like them by voting. Unfortunately we are outvoted by certain people 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Republicans have been very positive historically. The south which had the racism the kkk and the major issues were full of Democrats. But we can all see you cant handle losing an election

Geography was a much stronger indicator of who supported minority rights than party affiliation. The South, regardless of party, was not receptive to minorities from the civil war, through reconstruction to the civilian rights movement. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Geography was a much stronger indicator of who supported minority rights than party affiliation. The South, regardless of party, was not receptive to minorities from the civil war, through reconstruction to the civilian rights movement. 

Well yeah no shit lol. Lincoln thought by freeing blacks they would go back to Africa. Obv he wasnt right about that. When you change an entire population way of life your gonna get push back 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well yeah no shit lol. Lincoln thought by freeing blacks they would go back to Africa. Obv he wasnt right about that. When you change an entire population way of life your gonna get push back 

Slow down chief.  You said historically republicans have been pretty good and that is not true based on geography.  

Now fast  forward to today and most of the old confederate states are red.  (Have been for decades) Why and how do you think that happened?  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Slow down chief.  You said historically republicans have been pretty good and that is not true based on geography.  

Ok. But everyone says Lincoln greatest president ever and was a Republican. I disagree with that statement but most people would say he was the best

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Now fast  forward to today and most of the old confederate states are red.  (Have been for decades) Why and how do you think that happened?  

I believe because they believe in what this country was founded upon just like every Republican. The constitution. Limited government. Basically everything opposite the left stands for.

Why did it happen.....Lincoln took away their entire away of life. And stated a bigger government while states rights are gone 

Quick question....did slavery in the south impact non slavery in the north? The answer is no

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I believe because they believe in what this country was founded upon just like every Republican. The constitution. Limited government. Basically everything opposite the left stands for.

Why did it happen.....Lincoln took away their entire away of life. And stated a bigger government while states rights are gone 

Quick question....did slavery in the south impact non slavery in the north? The answer is no

The answer is  “yes”.  It costs the north congressional seats, hence losses to the Democratic Party.  With the expansion of slavery westward and slaves counting 3/5 of a man, they were counted for representation purposes but obv couldn’t vote.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

The answer is a resounding “yes”.  It costs the north congressional seats, hence losses to the Democratic Party.  With the expansion of slavery westward and slaves counting 3/5 of a man, they were counted for representation purposes but obv couldn’t vote.  

So basically the south equaled it out. If blacks weren't counted the south really falls behind. It basically equates to equal representation and states right. You can say Lincoln really screwed things up when it came to states rights. And his vision of blacks going back to Africa never came true 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So basically the south equaled it out. If blacks weren't counted the south really falls behind. It basically equates to equal representation and states right. You can say Lincoln really screwed things up when it came to states rights. And his vision of blacks going back to Africa never came true 

The slave trade was in full swing, so was the new method of breeding their own slaves.  

many freed slaves were sent to Liberia, but the effort to send millions was too expensive. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The slave trade was in full swing, so was the new method of breeding their own slaves.  

many freed slaves were sent to Liberia, but the effort to send millions was too expensive. 

So lincolns vision was a failure as he believed all blacks should go back to Africa. So 600k Americans dead over a failed vision 

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Sir havee you ever wondered how so many people have such little knowledge of this land and its history.  It took a long time to figure it out.  HiS-Story is the reason.  Liberia is closer to America than England.  These fools would be shocked at the architecture, flag and dare I say constitution of Liberia.  Monrovia should be a clue to the clueless.  The true sadness of America's racism is the returning blacks actually brought that mindset back and treated the native Liberians as 2nd class citizens just as they were in treated in  America.  Imagine that in a short 200 years they taught blacks to hate themselves.  Now that's str8 up knowledge dropping.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So lincolns vision was a failure as he believed all blacks should go back to Africa. So 600k Americans dead over a failed vision 

He felt a unified country was better than secession.  Secession proved that democracy wouldn’t work and a country of the people was a failure.  Also felt it would bring anarchy. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

He felt a unified country was better than secession.  Secession proved that democracy wouldn’t work and a country of the people was a failure.  Also felt it would bring anarchy. 

But his end result was a failure. Blacks never went back to Africa like he wanted and I mean all blacks. Also slavery wasnt illegal so he went after something that was completely legal in this country. Succession was never gonna bring anarchy. It was gonna bring 2 different countries that were founded on what was needed to keep their way of life going. 

Look at how much crap the southern states take today due to being poor and such. Well that's the ramification of the civil war. 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Forgot to ask this a few pages ago. 

If Fox is propaganda, then can anyone who leans left of center give me a website, newspaper, or channel to view that is fair and balanced? Give me a non partisan, right down the middle news outlet so I can get the best case scenario. 

Based on U.S. adults and since that is who elected Trump and you claim this.  

The % is such.  Top 5 least unbiased News

1.  PBS News 31%

2.  AP 23 %

3.  NPR 12 %

4.  Wall St. Journal 10 %

5.  USA Today 5%

The worst biased.  Fix News is the worst.  

1. Fox News -51%

2. Bretbart -51%

3.  MSNBC -37%

4.  The Huffington Post -32%

5.  CNN -27%

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The % is such.  Too 5 unbiased News

1.  PBS News 31%

2.  AP 23 %

3.  NPR 12 %

5.  USA Today 5%

The worst.  Fix News is the worst.  

1. Fox News -51%

2. Bretbart -51%

3.  MSNBC -37%

5.  CNN -27%

Thank you. Having seen what Huff Post, CNN and MSNBC put out it is hard to believe they less biased. Seems like you can never turn them on or click the site without it being anti Trump 24/7 or some far left ideology. 

I will look into the top 5 unbiased you posted a little more. 

Ususally the truth lies somewhere in the middle. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thank you. Having seen what Huff Post, CNN and MSNBC put out it is hard to believe they less biased. Seems like you can never turn them on or click the site with it being anti Trump 24/7 or some far left ideology. 

I listen to the NPR.  Pretty good source. 

• Like 2

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Thank you. Having seen what Huff Post, CNN and MSNBC put out it is hard to believe they less biased. Seems like you can never turn them on or click the site without it being anti Trump 24/7 or some far left ideology. 

The people have spoken take your own advice accept it 😀.  I hate to say this but I know another person in this forum who actually tune into PBS.  Hell I will admit I use them and me their shows in study profiles and direct others to tune in.  Shout out to myself on that.  They are 4 sure not like the others.  

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The % is such.  Top 5 least unbiased News

1.  PBS News 31%

2.  AP 23 %

3.  NPR 12 %

5.  USA Today 5%

The worst biased.  Fix News is the worst.  

1. Fox News -51%

2. Bretbart -51%

3.  MSNBC -37%

5.  CNN -27%

Just curious...where do these numbers come from? Is there a link we can have a look at?