Meanwhile Trending: Kanye West

RedZone

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

Twist everything to fit your agenda, the sign of a republican through and through.

It's the same reason Lebron and Kaep needed to "shut up and stick to sports" but coonye is "a black man that thinks freely", it didn't fit their pathetic agenda.

Horsefly is not a Republican 

1 minute ago, concha said:

Republicans and conservatives aren't far right so why waste my time?

Not sure where this infallible police shtick is coming from. Nor the authoritarian schtick.

It's amazing how getting your asses kicked in elections in recent years has driven you folks around the bend.

The most active, violent and visible extremist group in this country right is Antifa. Leftist. And anti-free speech.

Imagine if we burned shit to the ground when Obama was elected 

2 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Twist everything to fit their agenda, the sign of a republican through and through.

It's the same reason Lebron and Kaep needed to "shut up and stick to sports" but coonye is "a black man that thinks freely", it didn't fit their pathetic agenda.

They are very easy to read even with the self-righteous bs.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Well he did admit he was a Republican that doesnt like either party and is an independent 

Both parties certainly have their issues.

I for one identify as Democrat, but I'm not a fuckin libtard. Im not that extreme. I don't think we all (men and women) should use the same bathrooms and I hate a mf that lives off the govt if they're able to work. And don't even get me started on modern day feminists.

But the modern day Republican party has more serious issues both historically and now involved with it for me to ever affiliate myself with that mess.

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

Both parties certainly have their issues.

I for one identify as Democrat, but I'm not a fuckin libtard. Im not that extreme. I don't think we all (men and women) should use the same bathrooms and I hate a mf that lives off the govt if they're able to work. And don't even get me started on modern day feminists.

But the modern day Republican party has more serious issues both historically and now involved with it for me to ever affiliate myself with that mess.

Ok how historically? I'll listen....I wanna hear your perspective on the Republican cause. Cant bring up the KKK because when they had any sense of power they were Democrats 

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Republicans and conservatives aren't far right so why waste my time?

Not sure where this infallible police shtick is coming from. Nor the authoritarian schtick.

It's amazing how getting your asses kicked in elections in recent years has driven you folks around the bend.

The most active, violent and visible extremist group in this country right is Antifa. Leftist. And anti-free speech.

I didn’t get my ass kicked in anything. I don’t attach my self worth and sense of accomplishments to politics.  

Here’s snipet from the FBI director. 

“Far-left domestic extremist groups (which includes black nationalists) have killed eight people in 2017, according to Freilich’s database, while nine people have been killed in attacks by far-right domestic extremist groups (which includes white supremacists and sovereign citizens) — but the FBI has no category for “white identity extremists.”

far right groups are still active and have a loooong history in this country that  has gone unchecked and ignored... just like you are doing. Have a good one it’s time for friday night lights here in Texas 

Just now, WulfTangClan said:

See, I try to be nice, speak to ya like a human being but then you follow it up with a dumbass question like this.

Republicans have been very positive historically. The south which had the racism the kkk and the major issues were full of Democrats. But we can all see you cant handle losing an election