Meanwhile Trending: Kanye West

RedZone

Just now, HSFBfan said:

only thing missing is the lynching. 

You see how he casually says "only" as if lynching and not lynching is no difference. 

That my friend is the sign of a privalaged, suburban white boy.

You know, last I checked, Antifa weren't committing genocide to an entire race either. But I guess like lyching, that means not a damn thing to you.

4 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

You see how he casually says "only" as if lynching and not lynching is no difference. 

That my friend is the sign of a privalaged, suburban white boy.

You know, last I checked, Antifa weren't committing genocide to an entire race either. But I guess like lyching, that means not a damn thing to you.

I said the only difference is the lynching. But antifa still is trying to deploy their own terror tactics which is useless because nobody truly fears them at all. 

Most of them probably couldnt even tell you what they are protesting. 

Yeah I'm that privileged suburban boy sure lol. Again this is pure entertainment 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Come on conch.  We all know the KKK is a far right group embracing extreme nationalism and authoritarian views.  Those are not liberal ideologies. 

Conservatives believe in the constitution, rule of law, limited government...

I'm not seeing racism in there. And small government is hardly authoritarian. That's closer to modern progressivism. Progressivism, big government and the the ideology that spawned the eugenics movement embraced by Hitler.. and Hillary's hero Margaret Sanger.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

They currently only number a few thousand in a nation of 330 million, so it really doesn't matter either way.

Conservative principles are the same as kkk ones, you say?

School us, genius. How?  🤡

The white supremacists and kkk turned in their hood's years ago and purchased "mouses" to go with their "computers".

You galactic moron!

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Come on conch.  We all know the KKK is a far right group embracing extreme nationalism and authoritarian views.  Those are not liberal ideologies. 

No, HE truly doesn't know that. Which is sad.

However, the rest of us with a brain and common sense know exactly who they identify with. It's obvious as hell and not even up for debate.

It's like saying gays identify as republican when you know damn well that ain't true.

Go out and ask 100 white supremacist who they identify with, right or left, 100 will not only say right, but far right.

Just now, WulfTangClan said:

No, HE truly doesn't know that. Which is sad.

However, the rest of us with a brain and common sense know exactly who they identify with. It's obvious as hell and not even up for debate.

It's like saying gays identify as republican when you know damn well that ain't true.

Go out and ask 100 white supremacist who they identify with, right or left, 100 will not only say right, but fat right.

Wanna bet I can find a gay that will support trump??

Probably yourself...

Nope as I am not gay. But I know people who are. The left has a very specific base and if that crumbles the left is done. And you know the base. 

The right is taking in more people as we speak. Just get on Twitter and type in walk away. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I’m talking currently.  They are a far right group just like neo nazis, aryan brotherhood, council of conservative citizens and other white racist, nationalist groups. 

But do you realize those groups account for almost nobody at this point. Antifa may have more numbers than any of those groups. The kkk is barely surviving. And as you can see they aren't walking down main street anymore. No more cross burnings and the like. 

And they have the right to fight for what they believe correct? Peacefully?

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nope as I am not gay. 

Sure you aren't.

Anyway, majority gays ain't identifying as republican. You and kkkoncha may be exception, not sure nor do I care but it's pretty idiotic to think most gays like a political party that hates them.

Sure you aren't.

Anyway, majority gays ain't identifying as republican. You and Concha may be exception, not sure nor do I care but it's pretty idiotic to think most gays like a political party that hates them.

We dont hate them....see you throw out that word hate. We dont hate. We disagree with their lifestyle. As it goes against our Christian values as a country which the left is also trying to break down

17 minutes ago, concha said:

Conservatives believe in the constitution, rule of law, limited government...

I'm not seeing racism in there. And small government is hardly authoritarian. That's closer to modern progressivism. Progressivism, big government and the the ideology that spawned the eugenics movement embraced by Hitler.. and Hillary's hero Margaret Sanger.

I said far right.  If you’re going to argue a point get it correct what I stated. 

the blind faith you all have with the police force and the infallibility placed on them is a stepping stone in the direction of authoritarian societies. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We dont hate them....see you throw out that word hate. We dont hate. We disagree with their lifestyle. As it goes against our Christian values as a country which the left is also trying to break down

Last year you were hoping the fires in CA would kill more liberals.  You expressed quite joy in the destruction.  

Thats a pretty good example of hate. 

You're delusional as fuck.

No I'm not. Go ask most conservatives which you wont do. They dont hate gay people. But yes we certainly disagree with how they live. But if you would like I'll speak for myself. I completely disagree with how they live and I have friends that are gay

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I said far right.  If you’re going to argue a point get it correct what I stated. 

Twist everything to fit their agenda, the sign of a republican through and through.

It's the same reason Lebron and Kaep needed to "shut up and stick to sports" but coonye is "a black man that thinks freely", it didn't fit their pathetic agenda.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

the blind faith you all have with the police force and the infallibility placed on them is a stepping stone in the direction of authoritarian societies. 

Republicans and conservatives aren't far right so why waste my time?

Not sure where this infallible police shtick is coming from. Nor the authoritarian schtick.

It's amazing how getting your asses kicked in elections in recent years has driven you folks around the bend.

The most active, violent and visible extremist group in this country right is Antifa. Leftist. And anti-free speech.

• Like 1