Meanwhile Trending: Kanye West

RedZone

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Does he know the Democrats were the KKK?? Just wondering 

MODERN DAY democrats do not have the ideologies of KKK. But modern day conservatism does.

Go ask all of your white supremacist friends what party they identify with and I doubt they'll say democrat.

Go read a book. Can't stay dumb forever nazi.

2 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

MODERN DAY democrats do not have the ideologies of KKK. But modern day conservatism does.

Go ask all of your white supremacist friends what party they identify with and I doubt they'll say democrat.

Go read a book. Can't stay dumb forever.

I probably know much more than you. But nobody I know has any ideology that is in line with the KKK but hey whatever you wanna believe that'll float your boat. 

Can you even honestly say what any Democrat stands for anymore....they seem to change daily 

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

Go read a book. Can't stay dumb forever.

Explain how modern day conservatism has the ideologies of the kkk.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Explain how modern day conservatism has the ideologies of the kkk.

Dumbest fuckin question of all time.

You and HSFB should partner up on study session nights whenever yall aren't out at kkk rallies.

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

According to Kkkoncha and HSFB, KKK loved Obama because apparently, KKK identifies with modern day democrats.

Imagine believing that. LMAO.

So antifa who is the Democrat party or at least an extension of them covers their face just like the KKK. Incites violence just like they did. Etc etc. Man this is fun. Good times. Thank you for the entertainment 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

So antifa who is the Democrat party or at least an extension of them covers their face just like the KKK. 

Did you just compare Antifa and KKK?

I cant.. lmao.

Get @concha small ass dick out of your mouth and please go read a book. You don't have the political knowledge to engage with me.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

you think those guys marching in S.C. were Liberals?....they looked like your typical pissed off neo-nut crew of Conservatives..like you and Blueballs...

Do you have any idea the level of delusion one has to be to truly believe that white supremacy/kkk are currently liberals?

2 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Do you have any idea the level of delusion one has to be to truly believe that white supremacy/kkk are currently liberals?

They currently only number a few thousand in a nation of 330 million, so it really doesn't matter either way.

Conservative principles are the same as kkk ones, you say?

School us, genius. How?  🤡