Meanwhile Trending: Kanye West

RedZone

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Come on, you’re reaching.  He’s a sick man and many see that in him. (And he’s not sick bc he’s following trump but bc of his ramblings and incoherence) 

How am I reaching? Everything I said is absolutely correct. Does he have people that follow him and respect him...absolutely. can he change people opinion absolutely. 

Taylor swift right now trying to do the same thing. 

Kid rock at the WH same thing supporting what trump was able to do for songwriters which I have friends in nashville that do exactly that. 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Kanye West just knows that love,and respect go along way, and not screaming FUCK TRUMP on twitter like 99 percent of the entertainment industry does daily. 

He is open to dialogue and wants to be productive specifically for the black community. He knows just falling in line like every other robot bashing the president does ZERO for anyone. What are you woke for saying Fuck Trump? 

He is being labeled a traitor, mentally ill and a lot of other vicious things all because he leads with love and respect. Liberals are foreign to this concept. They are the party of antifa and domestic terrorism. 

Hopefully Kanye West and like minded individuals help people filter the hate and propaganda that feed our brains everyday. He is definitely moving in the right direction 

I agree. And people will follow him

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

How am I reaching? Everything I said is absolutely correct. Does he have people that follow him and respect him...absolutely. can he change people opinion absolutely. 

Taylor swift right now trying to do the same thing. 

Kid rock at the WH same thing supporting what trump was able to do for songwriters which I have friends in nashville that do exactly that. 

Most people aren’t going to follow someone who sounds mentally ill.  

Bitch ass @concha is cool with a black man having free thoughts as long as it involves what we like to call "cooning". I bet you loved Ben Carson with his ugly ass wife, with her non singing ass.

Typical republican. I'm blunt today and I don't give a fuck. I'm over you mfs.

7 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Yeah, I'm sure that's where you right wingers want em to be. Head house nigga in charge. Steven in django. 

Exactly my point. 

They have 455 years of failing at telling you who should lead you and who you should listen too.  455 years is a long time to suck at anything continuously.  

Now somehow it magically changed in 1965.  

Now their dogma is Kanye is free . LMAO.  When you play with Mental Patients be prepared when it blows up.  

He said a MAGA hat was like a Superman Cape.  I know crazy when I see and hear it 

Don't believe me just watch.  This is gonna blow up all over them.  

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

Bitch ass @concha is cool with a black man having free thoughts as long as it involves what we like to call "cooning". I bet you loved Ben Carson with his ugly ass wife, with her non singing ass.

Dont leave the Plantation Nat.  There is still work to do here 😂  After reading your retorts I'm craving Goat Meat with Jollof Rice and Ginger Beer.  

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

They don't know to look at details like that for themselves, it's all what fox tells them.  

exactly...what really cracked me up was when Trump was pushing his tax plan and saying how we MUST eliminate the DEATH (aka Estate tax) tax...and his minions cheered him on...meanwhile not a single person in the room would benefit from this except him!...as they cheered him on!...🤡

• Like 1

They are embracing a Black Man with Mental issues.  Meanwhile in Wakanda KAP just received the W.E.B. Dubois Award.

Celebrate that Field one and leave the House one to his Masters so they can carve a European mask on his African Face.  That's some Baldwin Knowledge.

As the 2018 recipient, Kaepernick joins the likes of Muhammad Ali (2015) and Maya Angelou (2014), among others.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They are embracing a Black Man with Mental issues.  Meanwhile in Wakanda KAP just received the W.E.B. Dubois Award.

Celebrate that Field one and leave the House one to his Masters so they can carve a European mask on his African Face.  That's some Baldwin Knowledge.

As the 2018 recipient, Kaepernick joins the likes of Muhammad Ali (2015) and Maya Angelou (2014), among others.

Image result for clapping gif

Now this is something worth celebrating and talking about. Not that musical coon Kanye, who I once actually respected and loved.

24 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Yeah, I'm sure that's where you right wingers want em to be. Head house nigga in charge. Steven in django. 

Exactly my point. 

That's part of the problem with you leftists.

You think you know what nazis are but you really don't.

You think the Dems give a shit about you and keep voting for them.

Blacks let the left take their vote for granted and folks like you make sure anyone who dares stray from the liberal plantation gets a modern day whipping.  Because plantation owner DNC says they'll take care of you.

You've earned a few extra scraps from the main house table today, PoonTang.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Keep the rest in line, PoonTang. You're just the plantation thought cop today, aren't you? 🤡

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Blacks let the left take their vote for granted and folks like you make sure anyone who dares stray from the liberal plantation gets a modern day whipping.  Because plantation owner DNC says they'll take care of you.

There you go again thinking our individual prosperity rests with a political party. 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

why don't you look at the facts...what party supports programs that benefit minorities?...like Head Start programs...food stamps...immigration policy...tax policy...making the voter registration process easier....do the Republicans support those programs??...hummm or look at them as a waste of their hard earned money and it's the first thing to hit the chopping block when they get a hold of the budget?...look at the facts and stop the right wing-Fox news propaganda....

9 minutes ago, concha said:

You think the Dems give a shit about you 

You don't know politics, but I'll bite. I'll play your little fuckin game.

Please enlighten all of us on how MODERN DAY Republicans (which includes the south, history of white supremacy, kkk, slavery and oppression) care more about minorities than the modern day democratic party.

Please tell us.

Please enlighten all of us on how MODERN DAY Republicans (which includes the south, history of white supremacy, kkk, slavery and oppression) care more about minorities than the modern day democratic party.

Please tell us.

Be prepared for him to come back with trumps low unemployment rate for blacks watch 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Be prepared for him to come back with trumps low unemployment rate for blacks watch 

You mean the unemployment rate that the Obama administration initiated and Trump takes credit for?

If he comes back with that bogus shit, I'll pull up his IP, show up at his front door step and kick his gullible confused ass myself.

Please tell us.

First, you seem to bitten on this "parties switched" thing hook, line and sinker.  Please name all the Dems who became Republicans.

Explain why the South didn't become reliably Republican until decades after the so-called Great Society.

White supremacists and the kkk are farts in a hurricane. It's a spectacle watching leftists act like it's the 1925 march in Washington all over again.

You're a good lad, PoonTang.  You throw out kkk and white supremacist just like the main house wants you to. 

70% birth-out-wedlock rate, an abortion rate 3x the national average, millions of inner city blacks stuck in poverty and shitty schools in cities run by Dems for generations...  Maybe the question you should ask is how could Republicans truly care LESS.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

You mean the unemployment rate that the Obama administration initiated and Trump takes credit for?

If he comes back with that bogus shit, I'll pull up his IP, show up at his front door step and kick his gullible confused ass myself.

Sure you will, Cupcake.

1 minute ago, concha said:

First, you seem to bitten on this "parties switched" thing hook, line and sinker.  Please name all the Dems who became Republicans.

Explain why the South didn't become reliably Republican until decades after the so-called Great Society.

White supremacists and the kkk are farts in a hurricane. It's a spectacle watching leftists act like it's the 1925 march in Washington all over again.

You're a good lad, PoonTang.  You throw out kkk and white supremacist just like the main house wants you to. 

70% birth-out-wedlock rate, an abortion rate 3x the national average, millions of inner city blacks stuck in poverty and shitty schools in cities run by Dems for generations...  Maybe the question you should ask is how could Republicans truly care LESS.

Does he know the Democrats were the KKK?? Just wondering 

1 minute ago, concha said:

First, you seem to bitten on this "parties switched" thing hook, line and sinker. 

Oh fuck. I stopped reading here.

You truly don't know politics.

Have a good day bro. 🖕